Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Nice post. I like that it has links to all the current roms. DM if you are going to keep it up to date, I am going to sticky it so that it stays on top. At some point if you decide that you cannot maintain it, let me know and I will unsticky it at that time.

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great post...the one over at XDA needs to be seriously revamped....

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Nice post. I like that it has links to all the current roms. DM if you are going to keep it up to date, I am going to sticky it so that it stays on top. At some point if you decide that you cannot maintain it, let me know and I will unsticky it at that time.

My goal is to try and keep this updated as best that I can. Thank you for stickying this as well.

Please people if I am missing ANYTHING please let me know so I can add it in. I got a feeling I am missing some ROMs and/or kernels so it would be greatly helpful if I can get some assistance so the listing can be more complete.

_33

Reaction score

My goal is to try and keep this updated as best that I can. Thank you for stickying this as well.

Please people if I am missing ANYTHING please let me know so I can add it in. I got a feeling I am missing some ROMs and/or kernels so it would be greatly helpful if I can get some assistance so the listing can be more complete.

Thanks for the work, DM! This will save people like me a ton of time!!!

H4zyBuddha

Reaction score
What's with all the similarly named roms? I wish they would name them less alike so I could remember which is which. I understand they are thunderbolt genre or whatever but still

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's with all the similarly named roms? I wish they would name them less alike so I could remember which is which. I understand they are thunderbolt genre or whatever but still

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Propose a ROM name, maybe a developer will run with it.

Just off the top of my head:

Greased Lightning
Lightning Arrestor
Zeus

H4zyBuddha

Reaction score
Anything that doesn't contain lightning, sky, thunder or air. Example; Tesla Coil, extremely distinguishable from everything else.

Sent from a smoke filled room

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anything that doesn't contain lightning, sky, thunder or air. Example; Tesla Coil, extremely distinguishable from everything else.

Sent from a smoke filled room

Im thinking my next update on my rom is going to involve coming up with a name....im thinking dark fire (like the guitar)....or liquid Cyclone...any thoughts?

Reaction score
Looking at the Kernels, anyone using one that gives amazing battery life and doesn't kill performance?

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Updated Lightning Rom/lightning Lite just to keep ya up to speed

Just two small changes. The market fix is included and removed voice search so it can be downloaded from the market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.