Whats everyones Thunderbolt rom of choice?

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Now on Das BAMF 1.4

2cgk8py.png

This is just one of the new things you guys will like. Including 4 reboot options:

Normal
Hot restart (restart android shell)
Bootloader
Recovery

This is just the first test. Final will have LOTS of goodies. ;] Release will be soon.

Adryn's new kernel (4.1) will be included. :D

Last edited:

H4zyBuddha

Reaction score
Rocking Tesla and loving it. Using the 1.92 lean kernel, underclocked with set CPU. Great battery life, no less than 10 hours under heavy use. I liked sense when I first tried it but it feels good to strip it all away and start fresh. Tesla is my vote for the time being

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

cpjr

Reaction score
Now on Das BAMF 1.4

2cgk8py.png

This is just one of the new things you guys will like. Including 4 reboot options:

Normal
Hot restart (restart android shell)
Bootloader
Recovery

This is just the first test. Final will have LOTS of goodies. ;] Release will be soon.

Adryn's new kernel (4.1) will be included. :D

Ive been rockin Perfect Storm 1.2 which has been great, but might have to give that a try when its released, it looky nice :icon_eek:

Raptor007

Reaction score
I am looking at running Das Bamf, but waiting on 1.4 to come out before jumping on board.

wooddale

Reaction score
I was on Traps now on Saw I probably missed something but why is Tesla not on.list anymore

OP
X

xlxfoxxlx

Reaction score
yea i wanna be able to add a couple because they werent released at time of post but dont know how

Reaction score
I don't think I want to put a new ROM on there as I don't want to have to do all the backing up and restoring, unless someone knows of a pain free way? (I have MyBackup Pro)

mbit

Reaction score
Silly question. If I use any Rom do I still have all the sense looks and widgets ?
Also how hard it is to go back to stock if I need to.

Reaction score
Silly question. If I use any Rom do I still have all the sense looks and widgets ?
Also how hard it is to go back to stock if I need to.

Using ROM Manager, do a backup of your current stock. Then flash the custom ROM and if you change your mind, flash your backed-up ROM.

As far as Sense Widgets, it depends on the ROM... usually they will say if they removed bloatware and/or Sense items in the release notes.

mbit

Reaction score
Thanks. Wish me luck. First root .

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Thanks. Wish me luck. First root .

It's sooo addicting!!! Flashing roms that is...you get it where you want it then a new Rom is posted, so you backup and try it. Then the next one comes, and the next...lol.

Hi, I'm Chris and I'm a flashaholic...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk

Reaction score
OK, so anyone finding that a particular ROM/Kernel combination gives them amazing battery life? I am still stock ROM rooted with Adrynalyne's undervolted kernel and SetCPU profiles and not seeing much improvement on the 3G side (though it works outstandingly well on WiFi).