What is your job?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My job? I would like to think I got lucky and retired, but it seems that I am busy from sun up to way after sun down. With 7 parrots (8 counting the one that travels with my wife) 5 cats a pretty good size house, The Droid Forums and The iPad Forum I'm busy enough that I just now realized that in 25 minutes I have to start my afternoon chores. And I haven't had my Diet Pepsi yet.

ohcop72

Reaction score
Chief Probation Officer / Another Judge's garbage man, and Police Officer

mewshi

Reaction score
I work in the produce department at the local walmart.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook why so. Many birds lol

Droid 2
Squidlies Rom
ADW faded theme
oc-1.39

I had 12 at one time. Because they are like potato chips. It's only when you come to the realization that these birds are messy, have the intelligence of a 2-4 year old child and will outlive you that you wonder yourself.

mewshi

Reaction score
Hoping to get back to school next semester.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ssgterry87

Reaction score
Forman for Pike Electric.... I build high voltage powerlines, and never kill the power.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not I am a full time nanny, a "manny" if you will, to my 3 year old sister and 1 year old brother. Yes I am 28 and have siblings that young, very weird. But also I will be going back to school full time next fall, so this job is allowing me to do that.

Before I took that job I was a foreman for a irrigation company in Hampton Roads, VA

etx_droid

Reaction score
I'm a Systems Admin for Kilgore College in good ole East Texas. Yee haw...oh and a amateur "movie" maker...check out BlameLukeTV :)