What is your daily ROM?

B

budmonster

I have this over on another forum but I'll probably, hopefully, get more responses here. Now that CM, Apex and DS all have the latest ROMS out, which of the big 3 are you using as your daily ROM and why? I'm interested into seeing what is working for everyone, what bugs are effecting their phones, etc.

I'm looking for a ROM that is stable enough for everyday use. I loved CM back in the day but I need the camcorder to work, etc. So what is your phone rockin'?

CP6608

Reaction score
I use CM7. I absolutely life everything about this rom. The latest nightly is the most stable of them all. I used liberty 2.0.1 before but wanted more customization options and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Blacksantron

Reaction score
I also use CM7. Not for any reason other than that it's my first foray into roms. I think maybe it's just the cool old school tv screen off gimmick... :p Love it, having fun! I keep checking the site for nightly 8! C'mon 8!!

Sent from my Supercharged Cyanogenated DROIDX using DroidForums

edwards2243

Reaction score
I have Apex and haven't found one single issue. Even with liberty 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0.1 I was able to find some sort of bug, no matter how petty it may be. It's clean, lean, and fast... I'd recommend it, if only for its stability.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Cm7 but I think I might move back to liberty because my battery life is horrible on cm7. I really love cm7 though its just the battery life is ridiculous

Sent From A Modded X

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Using CM4DX too.
Its a VERY good ROM.
The only (big) issues it had have fixes now.
Its pretty stable for me too, and has less bugs than most other ROMs I have tried.

Did I mention its extremely fast?

9wire

Reaction score
I'm still using deodexed .596 with watermarked theme. Imoysen tweaks, v6 supercharged, bloat removed, quickclock. Really fast, good battery, no issues.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cubsfan187

Reaction score
CM7 all the way. The amount of things you can customize is insane!! Crazy fast and very stable for only a beta.

bodean

Reaction score
Used Liberty V7, buggy, slow, wifi wasn't working. Moved on to the AOSP version, so far so good. Droid X.

DroidX316

Reaction score
Darkslide X.cm7 battery life is horrid.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk