What is your Custom Rom and Theme Setup?

gregsjh13

Reaction score
What custom Rom are you running? and Do you have a theme?

Comment below and tell me your Setup!

My set up is Bugless Beast 0.1 Froyo with Nextheme! And LauncherPro Beta.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Would have to Kill you if I told you....;)

Reaction score
check out the screenshot thread. most people include this info when they post their pics.

Skaggz

Reaction score
Currently I'm running Blackdroid's New Era 1.3 ROM

As far as theme goes, I pick and choose icons from different themes, as well as make my own, and compile them into a one of a kind theme I can call my own. Recently I themed the market using some images from one of Jairomeo's flavored ice themes and put a custom font on top. Here is a screen shot.

CAP201006131322.jpg

NYZ93

Reaction score
Bugless Beast V0.1 Froyo No additional theme OC at 1.2
19 MFLOPS got 1869 on Quadrant No screen shots sorry

tu3218

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people have froyo on their phone. I constantly hear about minor problems and things and I wonder, do people just deal with them or are there fixes. Ever since its been released I keep going back an forth on whether I should try the leaked update.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people have froyo on their phone. I constantly hear about minor problems and things and I wonder, do people just deal with them or are there fixes. Ever since its been released I keep going back an forth on whether I should try the leaked update.
Most issues have a fix. Some don't. A lot of us would rather have the latest and greatest running at blazing speed with a quirk or two than be on an older build :)

Just the way some of us addicts do it ;)

Don't feel pressure to put Froyo on your phone, but I would recommend it :)

tu3218

Reaction score
Most issues have a fix. Some don't. A lot of us would rather have the latest and greatest running at blazing speed with a quirk or two than be on an older build :)

Just the way some of us addicts do it ;)

Don't feel pressure to put Froyo on your phone, but I would recommend it :)

Yeah, I feel like I should at least try it lol. I can always flash a nandroid backup. Is there a post that explains the fixes for the issues or are they all scattered throughout this forum. It would be a pain having to search through all thousand some posts looking for answers.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
froyo o/c to 1 ghz. stock theme running launcherpro.

And when I get my evo (if I decide I want to just get another device) I would have that running Bugless Beast for EVO.