What else is new...

LR1

Reaction score
Been having issues since day 1 of getting my Bionic. Really starting to get annoyed...

I have issues with 4g not being able to connect, when it does connect the phone is idle but as soon as I go to do something if disappears...flashes on and off and then in addition..I have no bars for phone service. It really does not matter where I am at either..I live in Pittsburgh and travel all around the surrounding area and have the same problem no matter where I go. And since .902 battery life has gone south...I mean my battery will die in less than 7 hours with almost no usage other than a phone call or two. When I check to see what has been using the battery..it almost always the Android OS with the most usage.

Any ideas or suggestions?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Generally Android OS means you have an app that is requesting information from the system constantly.

A few ways to test are, reboot, and only use non 3rd party apps (like only google stuff).

Uninstall the latest apps you've installed, until the issue goes away.

Last is Factory Data Reset, which will wipe everything off the phone and will have to be resynced with your google account.

The 4G issue is somewhat common from what I hear from 4G users, so I can't comment on that.