droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Has anyone tried the Verizon brand tempered glass screen protector for the Note 4? They are usually priced better and they work amazingly well. (Just wondering if the Verizon brand is having the same fit problems as the others.)

S5 tap'n
I did....it does a bit better than the Zagg but still has some adhering issues. I didnt get pictures of that one on the device

sent from my sexy Note 4

rongotti

Reaction score
I can't call it overpaying, I paid what I did for the convenience of having the case I want now. Time is more valuable than money these days for me, so I did not want to wait. Plus the fact that I saved the cost of a new Zagg screen protector by ordering a replacement one for my Note 3 and using that ;-)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I am considering going without a sp but I am a bit nervous about it

sent from my sexy Note 4
I've literally never used one. Tried installing one on my og DROID, but failed (air bubbles everywhere. Cheap protector)

Sent from my Note 4

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I had a screen protector on my GNOTE3 since day one. It never peeled. I had no problem with it at all. I returned it when I Edged up with the screen protector on it. GNOTE4 has the same screen protector. I will probably never remove it. I always wipe it down because I hate the finger prints.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I always wipe my screen down too, but I keep the phone in my front left pocket, screen against my leg, nothing else in there ever. A good drop will crack the screen either way. I've never seen a screen protector that gave as clear of a picture as the screen itself. I don't see the point in putting something on to protect the clarity/etc of the screen that takes away some clarity.

Plus, Gorilla Glass.

Sent from my Note 4

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Talking about the S3 or S4 is irrelevant. I had one tempered glass screen protector on my Note 3 the whole time and couldn't tell it was there. When I got the Note 4, I got the Zagg screen protector as Droid Princess described. The person at Verizon put it on. The problem isn't with dust getting Uber the glass. It's with the curved edge on the screen. The tempered glass pulls away from the screen giving it the halo effect.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always wipe my screen down too, but I keep the phone in my front left pocket, screen against my leg, nothing else in there ever. A good drop will crack the screen either way. I've never seen a screen protector that gave as clear of a picture as the screen itself. I don't see the point in putting something on to protect the clarity/etc of the screen that takes away some clarity.

Plus, Gorilla Glass.

Sent from my Note 4
Same here. Phone in left pocket, keys in right pocket. Phone top edge down to minimize the amount of lint that gets pushed up into the charging port...