What case cover are you going with?

CdzNutz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 2
I decided to go with the Otterbox Commuter. The quality of the case is perfect and it leaves the phone still feeling thin and sexy. charger fits perfect and I have no problem taking the Spen out.

sent from my sexy Note 4
I'm a "case" junkie. That one looks great!

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm a "case" junkie. That one looks great!
I am too! I am always shopping for cases......I only had my Note 3 for a year and had at least 10 cases for it....lol

sent from my sexy Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't get that obsession. 1 good case. That's all I need. I have 2 right now, but one might never make it back on the device because it wasn't as grippy as the first one I bought, which I had to modify for the mic hole and the HRM, so I am looking to replace it eventually.

CdzNutz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 2
I don't get that obsession. 1 good case. That's all I need. I have 2 right now, but one might never make it back on the device because it wasn't as grippy as the first one I bought, which I had to modify for the mic hole and the HRM, so I am looking to replace it eventually.
I must have issues!!!! Just pulled them all out (22 cases for my NOTE 2) , and I'm about to buy either the NEXUS 6 or the NOTE 4. Can't decide.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I must have issues!!!! Just pulled them all out (22 cases for my NOTE 2) , and I'm about to buy either the NEXUS 6 or the NOTE 4. Can't decide.
Wow. That's impressive. Think the most I've had for one device is like 2-3.

Sent from my Note 4

rongotti

Reaction score
Best case ever, bulletproof and looks good too! I am a lifetime UAG customer as well as Zagg for my screens.
9d033acdd83c682bfb6435029403700d.jpg

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Best case ever, bulletproof and looks good too! I am a lifetime UAG customer as well as Zagg for my screens.
9d033acdd83c682bfb6435029403700d.jpg
Are you using the Zagg glass protector?

sent from my sexy Note 4

rongotti

Reaction score
No I don't like the glass ones, the HD one has a rubbery feel vs a glass or plastic feel. I like the texture of it and I feel that rubber protects better during a fall than plastic or glass. All the bubbles are gone by the second day after installation, I absolutely love this thing! I am actually using my Note 3 one, I did a warranty replacement on it and just cut off the top right corner of the new protector and it fits great, didn't even have to buy a new one.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I prefer the glass protector for tbe feel, however on the Note 4 it has a horrible halo effect around the edges. I am waiting on Zagg to send me a new one to maybe try again..

sent from my sexy Note 4

rongotti

Reaction score
Ah ok, that's the good thing about them is that you can always select a different type when you file a warranty. I filled for one because when I applied this one there were a lot of bubbles, the next day they were all gone, I called and canceled my order. They accidentally sent me one anyway and called and told me to keep it. Very cool company and great products.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
My hunny picked up the Speck Candyshell Grip Case from Verizon today. Very nice TPU case with exceptional grip! I like how it covers the power button and volume rocker and has a decent opening that protects the camera lense. Very nice case IMO.

sent from my sexy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415650028000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415650028000.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 235
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415650032021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415650032021.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 234

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
My hunny picked up the Speck Candyshell Grip Case from Verizon today. Very nice TPU case with exceptional grip! I like how it covers the power button and volume rocker and has a decent opening that protects the camera lense. Very nice case IMO.

sent from my sexy Note 4
Not bad. Reminds me a little of the Body Glove case I had for the S4.