What case cover are you going with?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are the microphone pin holes at the bottom of the UAG case lined up correctly, I have heard that many cases have this issue, since the Verizon version of the Note 4 has the microphone pin holes at different locations than the Note 4 for all the other carriers "yes Verizon is special, lol"

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Are the microphone pin holes at the bottom of the UAG case lined up correctly, I have heard that many cases have this issue, since the Verizon version of the Note 4 has the microphone pin holes at different locations than the Note 4 for all the other carriers "yes Verizon is special, lol"

Spigen is correcting their issue by sending out new TPU pieces to those of us who contacted them to complain.

Fits like a glove! No issues at all with it.

Did they make the hole for the mic on the left side when you've got the screen facing up wider, or what did they do?

Would you mind showing us a picture of the mic holes/etc on the bottom of the phone?

rongotti

Reaction score
473a66141e4568d8de8b6feec70b3d78.jpg

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Most of the tempered glass screen protectors are not adhering properly.....You may want to watch out for that.

sent from my sexy Note 4

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am using one on my S4 with no issues, also used them on my S3 with no issues, you need to apply them in a dust free environment, I install them in the bathroom, let the shower run a bit too stream it up "reduces air born particles" at the same time run an air purifier, the bathroom is like an Intel lab, lol, also wash the hands till all the grease is removed "ready for surgery" . All my installations come out perfect "like myself, lol". Before I install it i always make sure it will fit properly, if not, I get to return it to Amazon free of charge.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I am using one on my S4 with no issues, also used them on my S3 with no issues, you need to apply them in a dust free environment, I install them in the bathroom, let the shower run a bit too stream it up "reduces air born particles" at the same time run an air purifier, the bathroom is like an Intel lab, lol. All my installations come out perfect "like myself, lol". Before I install it i sideways make sure it will fit properly, if not I get to return it to Amazon free of charge.
Well for starters the screen on the Note 4 is not like the s3 and s4.....it has subtle curves around the edges that prevent some TG SP to adhere properly. Please let us know if you do find a specific brand that happens to adhere to the Note 4 without the "halo effect" around the edges.

sent from my sexy Note 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Most of the tempered glass screen protectors are not adhering properly.....You may want to watch out for that.

sent from my sexy Note 4
Is that an issue with the curvature of the glass at the edges? I don't go for screen protectors, personally.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well for starters the screen on the Note 4 is not like the s3 and s4.....it has subtle curves around the edges that prevent some TG SP to adhere properly. Please let us know if you do find a specific brand that happens to adhere to the Note 4 without the "halo effect" around the edges.

sent from my sexy Note 4
The glass needs to be cut a bit smaller than the Note 4 glass "I know it has curves just like the ladies , if it is not it will not work, I will not try the installation before doing a dry installation test first .

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Has anyone tried the Verizon brand tempered glass screen protector for the Note 4? They are usually priced better and they work amazingly well. (Just wondering if the Verizon brand is having the same fit problems as the others.)

I don't go for screen protectors, personally.
I don't either,but....
There's a big difference between regular screen protectors and tempered glass protectors. Just sayin...

S5 tap'n

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
This is what happens....

sent from my sexy Note 4

Attachments