What case cover are you going with?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just installed the tempered glass on my Note 4, and yes it also has that halo effect look around the edges "which does not bother me" I only paid $7 for it, so no big deal " I will never buy from the name brand guys like Spigen "I have in the past" and Zagg for those tempered glass protectors as they use the same glass as those other no name brands for a fraction of the cost, Amazon.com Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector - NOOT 0.33mm Tempered Glass Crystal Clear l Slim l Anti Finger Print l Scratch Proof and Light weight Screen Protector for New 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Cell Phones Accessories , I also ordered my UAG case from eBay from another seller who used the case for a couple of days, guess he did not like it, got it for $22 with shipping. I stopped blowing crazy money on phone accessories "as their resale value is not good, as was the case with the UAG case I bought on eBay", and most end up in a drawer somewhere in the house. I now concentrate on one or two good cases and that's all. And I never buy any accessories from Verizon.
093369f48be9f055a0c7e6af6f23282a.jpg

7047f0d2e308c0bbe48d33be9b47bf77.jpg

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Tons of Ladas around here!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I have THIS and THIS
The first is nice and thin adds very little weight but can feel a little slippery.
You find the Neo Hybrid to be slippery? It's super grippy to me. I guess if you're hands are a little smaller than mine though, maybe you're not using the rubber on the back as much as I do. The sides are slippery, but the back makes up for it in my experience.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I have a case problem.....I am always shopping for the next one....

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just ordered this.
Galaxy Note 4 Case Tough Armor Case for Note 4 - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate SGP11140 Amazon Cell Phones Accessories
I'm hoping it adds a little girth to the thickness and I like how the corners are more pronounced than the naked phone. I'm also hoping it'll cover the buttons on the side a little. I find myself constantly pushing them when I don't mean to. I'm still so used the G2 lack of side buttons it's very frustrating.
I like the raised corners when you set it flat on its back. May have to keep that one in mind myself.

Sent from my Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
So how are the metal frames of the phone holding up against these cases? A lot of people are reporting that the aluminum is being scratched by cases.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So how are the metal frames of the phone holding up against these cases? A lot of people are reporting that the aluminum is being scratched by cases.
Didn't notice when I got my new tpufrom Spigen. I figure the rubber can't be doing too much damages...

Sent from my Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I think it has to do with people taking their phones out of cases. One of Spigens was specifically mentioned although I don't think it was the Neo.