What are your vacation plans

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Let's hear what everyone had planned for their VACATION.
Me. Work work and more work. I work all summer and fall. And then I get to play all winter long.
:icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You must have the job that's the opposite of a teacher who works all spring winter and fall and gets the summer off. A teacher makes things clearer and extends understanding. So I'll guess you are a magician who confuses and midirects? :)

We've found that one of the cheapest ways to travel and see a lot of different sights is to take a cruise. We used frequent flier miles to get to Spain last year, and saw Pompeii, walked up the volcano that took it out, walked the streets of Rome, stood next to the leaning tower of Pisa and more. The ship portion was $1000 for 2 people.

We're looking at maybe going from NYC to San Juan for $400/person. NYC > Bermuda > St Thomas > San Juan for a 6 night cruise. Jet Blue is $129/person to fly back. Room, food, entertainment, transportation, sun-n-fun, not bad.

OP
droidgirl1

droidgirl1

Reaction score
LOL. I have been confused my whole life. My lifestyle is kinda wild. I work in a ice plant. I deliver ice to stores. I like to call myself the ICE QUEEN.

Your trip sounds great!! You'll have to post some pics. We should come up with something like. Where is my Droid. Post pics of vacations and have us try to figure the landscaping out. Hum. Might be kinda fun.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
I'm going back to visit England for a week. I havent seen my family since i moved here over 6 years ago, so I'm getting pretty excited.

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be spending my vacation right here at the Droid Forums. Where else would I want to be?:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our vacation is actually going on this week and again in July. My elderly parents are here from Arizona this week, so I took time off for that. Then in July, we have 4 days that we take our camper to Watkins Glen to the annual Finger Lakes Wine Festival. Always a great time and I believe this will be our 11 year going. Next year I will have an extra week of vacation so maybe will do something more exciting then.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We rented a camper a couple summers ago for a week and drove through Maine to Canada. Got to bring our 2 dogs which they told us was way better than the kennel. Folks could tell we were the newbies at the campgrounds due to the big Cruise America's RENT ME plastered on the side of our rv :)

DSC00751.4883843_std.JPG

We hit up two of CT's 30 wineries on the CT Winery Trail yesterday. Had a good time.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We rented a camper a couple summers ago for a week and drove through Maine to Canada. Got to bring our 2 dogs which they told us was way better than the kennel. Folks could tell we were the newbies at the campgrounds due to the big Cruise America's RENT ME plastered on the side of our rv :)

DSC00751.4883843_std.JPG

We hit up two of CT's 30 wineries on the CT Winery Trail yesterday. Had a good time.

omg now THAT'S funny!!!! :rofl3: