1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Who is getting Modern Warefare 2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by NvrEnough, Nov 8, 2009.

1. NvrEnough

NvrEnough New Member

This has been a great week. The droid came out and now Modern Warefare 2. Plus a vacation. Life is good :)

Any of you picking this game up and if you are what platform are you getting it for? Im going to be rocking the game on my new build :) Pic taken by the droid by the way 3 megapixel.

[​IMG]

Im a old man but I still have to rock the Great Games and Great phones. :icon_ banana:
  2. Cloppy

Cloppy New Member

cool rig! im getting it for the 360 myself
  3. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

im gettin mine for ps3
  4. Mongoose

Mongoose New Member

PS3 or XBox...need to read the comparison reviews...probably about the same..but wont know for sure until Thursday. Hope I can wait that long. If I can't I'll probably go XBox just because thats the platform that I have MW (1) on. BTW ... thats one hellatious looking setup...mind posting the specs.