DISH TV on vacation

greyghost04

Reaction score
Have you been trying the HDMI connection to your big screen tv? It works so incredibly well. Just went on a California vacation. Bought a mini HDMI plug to HDMI plug. 6 ft cable between them. I go to DISH TV app and plug the cable into Maxx and then into the back of the tv at the hotel. Change the tv input to wherever you plugged the plug into. Touch Mirror Screen. Now the Maxx becomes a mouse for what is on the tv screen. I can now see my home DVR and live tv, including all my cable movie channels on the tv screen in almost HD quality. I can even fast forward thru commercials. I had d/l'd the recent Rolling Stones concert HBO special onto my sd card and it played back perfectly on the hotel tv.

Without a question this is one of the coolest features of the RAZR. That and voice command Navigation, which you use all the time on vacation. DancingNexus

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Works great but you either need the Sling adapter for your Dish box or a newer box like the Hopper that supports streaming.

But yes, when you have it set up, its a great feature.

David

OP
greyghost04

greyghost04

Reaction score
Works great but you either need the Sling adapter for your Dish box or a newer box like the Hopper that supports streaming.

But yes, when you have it set up, its a great feature.

David

All true.