What are my options to make my stock X look better?

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
@fatpomp. Thats good to know. I would like a different pic for lock screen. What clock widget are you using?
@lawdawg. Glad you like it. It has some good features. I havent used anything else yet so I cant say its better than something else. With a name like lawdawg do you walk the blue line? It do in north texas.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get transparent icons and or widgets?

nygrich

Reaction score
Go to the market n look at launcher pro icons. That is a good app. Lots of choices of icons n docks

RCFlyn

Reaction score
Few more question about the launchers. Can I get a home switch app and run all three of the launchers at the same time? If so will it be a batt hog? I would like have them all and switch between them for side by side comparisons. Are the LPP and ADW free versions good enough to base a decision on? Oh nevermind Ill buy them to support the dev.
Question about the stock lock screen. How can I change the lock screen? I hate the clock that it shows. A different lock slide would be nice to. I bet this is going to be a custom rom thing. Hope not

I'm using Home Switcher running all 3 different ones. And I've noticed a HUGH battery drain. But I keep em going so I can get the other 2 set up how I liked it on the Original Home, then I'm going to determine if I like LP or ADW better... So far, I'm liking LP....

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
I will give the icons a try. @rc... i picked up home manager from the market. What i like about it is it lets you kill the launchers your not using. Its also a easy way to.switch between them. I have had normal batt drain doing it this way. The only launcher i dont kill is the stock launcher. Tried home switcher and couldn't get it to work right on my X.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

RCFlyn

Reaction score
csk415
HHHMMMM.... I'm not having any problems with home launcher on my X..
But, I'm gonna look into that Home Manager, and see if it helps me any...

lawdawg06

Reaction score
@lawdawg. Glad you like it. It has some good features. I havent used anything else yet so I cant say its better than something else. With a name like lawdawg do you walk the blue line? It do in north texas.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App[/QUOTE]

Mansfield, Tx......Saavy

OP
csk415

csk415

Reaction score
Mansfield, Tx......Saavy

Haha. Not to far from me.