Droid X in stock

BigJon71

Reaction score
I had ordered a Droid X last thursday and they gave me a will ship date of 8/24. Stopped at BB on the way home from work last night and they had them in stock and apparently had quite a few of them. Customer service cancelled my order no problem and I purchased one on the spot. I love the phone even more than I imagined I would. This is to let anyone in the Houston, Tx. area looking for one, know the BB on Grand parkway in Katy has alot of them left in stock ready to go.

Reaction score
I had ordered a Droid X last thursday and they gave me a will ship date of 8/24. Stopped at BB on the way home from work last night and they had them in stock and apparently had quite a few of them. Customer service cancelled my order no problem and I purchased one on the spot. I love the phone even more than I imagined I would. This is to let anyone in the Houston, Tx. area looking for one, know the BB on Grand parkway in Katy has alot of them left in stock ready to go.

Would you still get the $199 price that you get for the contract renewal/new contract?

jh120

Reaction score
Would you still get the $199 price that you get for the contract renewal/new contract?

Yep, as long as you're eligible for an upgrade you get that price. Plus Best Buy doesn't do the whole 299 minus $100 rebate thing, it's just a straight 199.