??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Snoking said:
I really like "Notification Toggle". It can be customized to what actions you want.

I use that too. I love it.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

jaye712

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they even make an actual app that can send longer video messages?i nvr really played with this until the other day,i even tryed to edit the video to make it shorter,sapose to be 25/30 seconds long but only allowed to send 16 seconds worth.pretty annoying with this stock vid

msjen2u

Reaction score
These are all Free
Dood's music streamer...play any song you search (not just similar songs like on pandora)
easy unrar lite...sometimes I get themes others have created and this "unzips .rar liles...handy
fill & sign PDF forms...very handy (I created an invoice on my computer and now I can send invoices from my phone just by filling in a few feilds)
gyro...it's a game...not as well known as others but fun time waster
light manager...I use it to stop the blinking while I sleep!...but you can also assign notification colors and such
Shopping List Maker (remembers every item I enter so I just check what I need..then gives you a list of just those items..I've tried several...prefer this)
Shush...when you turn your ringer off it displays a dial to choose how long...then it turns it back on for you!...I always forget!
themex...snag all the icons, docks and wallpapers from ADW, GO, APEX/Nova themes...
UCCW ultimate custom clock widget ... I make almost all of my own widgets now...this app is awesome.. date, time, weather, email, battery on and on with multiple hotspots! (it helps if you snag a bunch of skins over at XDA)

Funny how fast you can go through apps and change your opinion about them...some of the apps I listed a few weeks back I dont use any more :) but these are some of my current favs!

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
Saw in another thread about an app called Carat. It's supposed to give personal battery recommendations. Anyone have any experience with the app?

jaye712

Reaction score
Anyone know an Widget app that toggles both data n wifi??had it befour but cant seem to find it anywhere..

RAZR215unrooted

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I use widgetsoid. Works great and you can even have the toggle in your notification drop down so that its always easy to get to.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
I use widgetsoid. Works great and you can even have the toggle in your notification drop down so that its always easy to get to.

Thanks tis

RAZR215unrooted

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You're welcome jaye. It's not the easiest to set up, but once it is, it is very convenient...especially having it in your notification bar.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
You're welcome jaye. It's not the easiest to set up, but once it is, it is very convenient...especially having it in your notification bar.

Yeah lol i seen it jst now..i sware it wasn't like this befour..bouta play with it now..n yes,very..i did a fdr a while bck n didnt re d.l it..its a must cuz iam sick of goin to settings back to back

RAZR215unrooted

diver265

Reaction score
Quickdial to get to your main contacts quickly. Doesn't stay in memory, so no battey drain, but opens very fast.

mamawm

Reaction score
here's a couple of widgets
bathing cat, it's a battery widget, minimal on battery stats but does give temp in farenheit and the grandkids love to give her milk and kitty snacks (she's animated)
divi clock, it's a clock inside a cute little android
animated controls, i just got it and i'm still playing with it, can be set up for many uses including power control. haven't decided on it yet.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smart Screen On. It uses your proximity sensor to wake or sleep your phone. Lose using the power button for anything other than rebooting the phone. This app is just plain cool. The link is for the try before buy version.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...xMiwiaXQuYW5kcm9pZC5zbWFydHNjcmVlbm9ubGl0ZSJd
The paid version adds even more options including touch to wake/sleep or expose to light to wake/sleep, awesome for flipping your phone face down to sleep, screen up for wake. I personally use that to sleep my phone when I put it in the holster and wake it when I remove.
The app is designed for the Galaxy Nexus phone but works well on my stock non rooted Rezound. It also plays nice with Widget Locker lockscreen.
The $1.28 I spent for the paid version was in the top 5 if best value I've spent on apps ever. It has really enhanced the "that's just cool" factor of this phone.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

holligl

Reaction score
A few I like

Keeper for storing passwords.
Key Ring for scanning and storing those little key ring cards.
gStrings Guitar tuner
Jam Box for Guitar cords and scales
Classic Metronome