??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

jaye712

Reaction score
I use both stock "music audio"apps but iam searchin for one that could actually change the cover n edit the artist names..Anybody know one?i know,iam very late but let's jst say i been lazy lol

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I use both stock "music audio"apps but iam searchin for one that could actually change the cover n edit the artist names..Anybody know one?i know,iam very late but let's jst say i been lazy lol

I use poweramp I think its like $8 but it let's you do both things you are asking for plus a full equalizer to get some good sound to your car via Bluetooth or maybe a home theater. You can long press on the album art and it searches the internet for the album art. Normally it brings up a lot of the same pictures but you can also select from your SD card. Also long pressing on a song in a play list you can edit the song info and tags for the album art I guess I've never tried that. I included screen shots of what I explained looks like. Yes $8 is kinda steep (depending which side of the pond you're on) but totally worth it IMO with what it does.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359359570864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359359570864.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 408
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359359579480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359359579480.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 450

jaye712

Reaction score
Thanks stig.n yeah,a lil pricey but worth a shot..thanks for the quick response btw.i could of easily search on g play but theres so many haha

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thanks stig.n yeah,a lil pricey but worth a shot..thanks for the quick response btw.i could of easily search on g play but theres so many haha

True that! I love power amp though I have Beats headphones and earphones so it makes my music sounds awesome :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sbrookes

Reaction score
Well, have you guys heard of ReMINEd and IDBuddy already? :)

ReMINEd is a visual wishlist reminder application

IDBuddy is your 24/7 ID manager.

jaye712

Reaction score
I know not much folks be usein aim like bck then,but does anyone know a replacement app?

Gary_D

Reaction score
I use Whatsapp and it works very good on my Droid,3 you just want to be able to trust the person your talking with because it uses your phone number, but you can make chat groups and such, I find it very user friendly but there are people who don't like it, I think aim uses to much band width myself and its also a battery killer, with Whatsapp I talk with friends all over the world with no problem

Live Like You Mean it !!!!!!

Gary_D

Reaction score
I just recently started using Juice defender ultimate on my Droid 3 as I am a very heavy user and can use a battery in a matter of a few hours, with juice defender you are able to shut down your apps that waste battery juice logging on to the net when they don't need to be such as when the phone is in your pocket or purse....
I have at present almost doubled my battery life to 1.93x it does have a learning curve and some people will frown at the 5$ US price but I can say its a very worth while investment, if this is a concern to you take a look at this app you won't be sorry and its loaded with tutorials and features and you can also use their pre made settings our customize your own,

jaye712

Reaction score
I use Whatsapp and it works very good on my Droid,3 you just want to be able to trust the person your talking with because it uses your phone number, but you can make chat groups and such, I find it very user friendly but there are people who don't like it, I think aim uses to much band width myself and its also a battery killer, with Whatsapp I talk with friends all over the world with no problem

yeah,i always had a issue with the actual aim app,it nvr keeps me signed on which is pretty annoying,plus i dnt trust that app for some reason...ill try it out,thanks gary

Gary_D

Reaction score
Anytime Jaye if you have any problems give me a shout I do what I can to help, it takes a bit for everything to load, just be patient. you can search your contact list for other Whatsapp users also

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I know not much folks be usein aim like bck then,but does anyone know a replacement app?

I use KIK Messenger, it's pretty much like Aim, or BBM. You don't use any numbers just usernames.

susette

Reaction score
My sister and I had tried copy10 or rather install this cool spy app and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare to others.It lets you know the surfing habits of your child, allow you to find your child at any time and see the type of pictures he’s taking and sharing with his friends

Reaction score
Based on the number of downloads we have, I'm pretty sure most of you don't know about our apps.

Sign is a gesture-based speed dial app which lets you use customizable gestures to make calls or texts. We are working on a big update to overhaul the UI (Holo-theme), add app launching capabilities, and add a dialer. If you're interested in helping us beta test version 3.0 send an email to [email protected].

In the meantime, you can get the current free version here.

CritiCall is a volume override/notification manager which ensures you never miss important calls from "critical" contacts. It lets you select specific contacts so that your phone rings or notifies you when you receive calls or texts from those contacts when your phone is set to silent. Recently named one of Android Guys' 10 Apps and Games Worth Exploring.

You can check out the free version of CritiCall here.

Enough of the self-promotion. Some other apps I use that aren't widely known:

Droid48 - Reverse Polish Notation calculator for people who used to have the HP48 calculators
SwipePad - cool app/shortcut launcher - pretty popular, but some people may not know of it
Star Odyssey - gives you information about stars if you're into astronomy
Satellite AR - gives you the location of satellites orbiting the earth