??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by electricman58, Aug 5, 2012.

1. sakana

sakana New Member

I should of specified that I was hoping to find a free one. I was using Astrid, which was fine, and almost got the Locale Add-on until i realized that the add-on didn't do anything by itself but then you had to go by the Locale app on top of it to get the location detection stuff to work. I'm cheap and the $10 bucks for Locale wasn't worth it to me, the $1.50 for the add-on was fine but its useless, for a simple reminder to check my to do list.
  2. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

I hear ya about the $10. Settings Profiles Full is $3.99 (but I bought it when it was $0.99). I, too, was hoping to find a free app that would do it, but hated having to install another app just for grocery lists. It worked out for me because I already had SP managing rules and sound profiles before I found out that the Astrid locale plugin works with SP.
  3. leonardodonny

leonardodonny New Member

Hi, i'm a new Android Developer.
    I find it hard for me to let people know the apps that i have made which have been publish in the market.
    Well, i want to promote it.

LDLabs Unit Converter
    It is an easy to use application with simple yet elegant design.
    Converts between common units of measurement in: area, energy, force, frequency, information, length, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature & volume.

I will appreciate if you see, download, & try.
    And i'm very glad and thankful if you want to spend your time to rate and review it.
    Well, Thank you all for your support. :)
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

bl ip camera free viewer for ps3

download lux dush

how to install copy10 on samsung s3
some apps might not have access
tape a talk forum
things about a droid razr m phone you may not know