??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

Sal R.

Reaction score
Good stuff.

Here's a few not yet mentioned (I think):

Andie Graph : TIXX scientific calculator emulator.
Baby ESP: Good for tracking anything infant/baby related.
Handwrite Free: Best free hand note taking app I've found so far.
myShoppi: Stand alone grocery app. Love that it has built-in database of grocery stuff with pictures (yeah, I need pictures sometimes lol), and easy to add new items.
Plex: Allows for local and remote streaming of my media from my home server (movies, music, pictures).
XiiaLive: A shoutcast internet radio client.
Dropsync: Dropbox two way sync app (works so much better than the actual dropbox app sync).
Foldersync Lite: Like dropsync, but supports more cloud folder sync apps (Google drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.)
My Cookbook: Cook book app that supports import of recipies from popular sites like foodnetwork.
IOU: App to keep track of money you owe and people who owe you money.
Samba Fileshare: (Root required) access your sdcard as a network drive via wifi on your home network.
Setting Profile: Like Tasker, but I found this more reliable and easier to use.
Tape-a-Talk: A beautiful recording app good for lectures.

jaye712

Reaction score
Good stuff.

Here's a few not yet mentioned (I think):

Andie Graph : TIXX scientific calculator emulator.
Baby ESP: Good for tracking anything infant/baby related.
Handwrite Free: Best free hand note taking app I've found so far.
myShoppi: Stand alone grocery app. Love that it has built-in database of grocery stuff with pictures (yeah, I need pictures sometimes lol), and easy to add new items.
Plex: Allows for local and remote streaming of my media from my home server (movies, music, pictures).
XiiaLive: A shoutcast internet radio client.
Dropsync: Dropbox two way sync app (works so much better than the actual dropbox app sync).
Foldersync Lite: Like dropsync, but supports more cloud folder sync apps (Google drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.)
My Cookbook: Cook book app that supports import of recipies from popular sites like foodnetwork.
IOU: App to keep track of money you owe and people who owe you money.
Samba Fileshare: (Root required) access your sdcard as a network drive via wifi on your home network.
Setting Profile: Like Tasker, but I found this more reliable and easier to use.
Tape-a-Talk: A beautiful recording app good for lectures.

Mycookbook.i been lookin for somethin like this.thanks sal

215 GI'JANE

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Vaulty Stocks Pro: good app for people who have pictures and videos you want to keep hidden. The app looks like it would be for the stock market but you input your password and all your hidden pictures and videos are there. Input wrong password and it takes you to stock market stuff lol

Edit: Forgot to mention if some one tries to access and inputs the wrong pw the app will also take a picture of the person via front facing camera. Next time you go in the app you can see who tried to get in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jaye712

Reaction score
Vaulty Stocks Pro: good app for people who have pictures and videos you want to keep hidden. The app looks like it would be for the stock market but you input your password and all your hidden pictures and videos are there. Input wrong password and it takes you to stock market stuff lol

Edit: Forgot to mention if some one tries to access and inputs the wrong pw the app will also take a picture of the person via front facing camera. Next time you go in the app you can see who tried to get in.

Lmao..i got somethin similar except it dnt take pics.that's interesting tho haha

215 GI'JANE

kijutsu

Reaction score
UPnPlay -- Can stream videos off your computer if you're using software like Plex Media Server or Twonky or PS3 Media Server. Best matched with Dice Player.
Dice Player -- Good all around video player that has more codec support than built into the phone already.
VX ConnectBot -- ConnectBot SSH Client on steroids -- nuff said
ReaCalc -- Full blown calculator that doesn't suck. I use it all the time at work as a machinist.
Remote RDP -- Remote desktop for Windoze.
Remote VNC -- VNC Client
Spiceworks HD -- Useful for IT Admins to access Spiceworks website/console for support ticket management
SubSonic -- Remote streaming of audio/video. Bloody awesome app to use when you don't want to store 30 gigs of music on your phone.
XiiaLive -- Nice little shoutcast streamer.
Perfect Reader -- Awesome comic reader
IMO -- Multi-client instant message program
2x Client -- Useful multi-protocol remote desktop/VNC client
Evernote/Evernote Widget -- Personal notepad that syncs to server. Can also sync to desktop, Outlook, and other devices. One notepad for all your gadgets.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lmao..i got somethin similar except it dnt take pics.that's interesting tho haha

215 GI'JANE

Yeah I found that out on accident Lol I input the wrong pw and then saw my picture when I reentered the correct one I was like when did I take that??

Snoking

Reaction score

So did take your mother's or wife's picture? Chris

jaye712

Reaction score
Yeah I found that out on accident Lol I input the wrong pw and then saw my picture when I reentered the correct one I was like when did I take that??

Haha..u get what u paid for lol..the one i have is free except it dnt show no stock name thing..it shows n works as ur audio which is pretty cool

215 GI'JANE

KaChow

Reaction score
??? What "APPS" do you have that some of us "MIGHT NOT KNOW" about ???

Here's my contribution this is one of my favs for when it is time to disappear. Which this would be done none other than with TOR or Orbot: Tor on Android . Think of this as a Free VPN, works for the unrooted requires Firefox and for those rooted. Just for thoughts when using this it hides your IP, which an IP search will display some tiny islan in Asia. Some apps may act funny, Google doesn't like the app at all. :biggrin:

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Haha..u get what u paid for lol..the one i have is free except it dnt show no stock name thing..it shows n works as ur audio which is pretty cool

215 GI'JANE

That is pretty cool!

jaye712

Reaction score
That is pretty cool!

I love it actually haha..if anything comes to worst n u lose all ur photos theres a way to get it back if need be

215 GI'JANE

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smart Screen On.
Wave your finger over the proximity sensor to wake or sleep your phone. Wow your ios pals or just save your power button. This is a link for the free version, the paid version with more features is $1.28 American. I've been using the paid version a few months on my Rezound and it's still just cool to use.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...xMiwiaXQuYW5kcm9pZC5zbWFydHNjcmVlbm9ubGl0ZSJd

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

sakana

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows of a note/reminder type app that can use locations to send reminders. For instance you have a grocery list set up, the phone will send a notification when your in a grocery store to check your list. Or home improvement etc. The hardest part for me and the note apps is I forget to check them when I'm out.