Well, Now I am truly Amazed.

devildog9999

Reaction score
So I have had my droid for a while now.... and my wife kept stealing the little guy from me. She actually liked it so much she went out today and came home with an Eris! She loves Nascar, Football, AND Android? Damn... I am a lucky man!

OP
devildog9999

devildog9999

Reaction score
lol.... already have 2.1 on her eris..(leaked)

She is on the Market now downloading away. Been with her 17 years, and she still amazes me. :)

allikanbe

Reaction score
My wife gave her upgrade to me so she could buy me a droid. she has a phone. i think it makes phone calls or whatever.

jimnutt

Reaction score
My wife is patiently waiting for her birthday so she can get a droid as well. She keeps borrowing mine to play with it, I may have to get her one sooner rather than later.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
While my wife has no interest in the Droid she is very tolerant about both my Droid and the amount of time I spend here in the forum.

jlamb30

Reaction score
Mine traded in her Eris for the Droid. She decided she liked my Droid better than her Eris, and she wasn't getting mine.

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Just got my wife a Droid last week, and she now understands why I am glued to the forums from the second I get home from work. Within 10 minutes, she was completely in love with her Droid, and forgot all about her BB Storm2

TimChgo9

Reaction score
My girlfriend was always complaining about the time I spent with the Droid, and was always bugging me to "put the phone down" or, "Oh it's Droid time again" or something similar.

On Tuesday, she went out and came back with a Motorola Backflip, (she has AT&T) and she has been playing with it ever since, (It's Android 1.5) downloading apps, and stuff. Now, whenever she is sitting, the Backflip is in her hand, and she's playing with it, mainly trying to figure out how it works... So, now it's my turn to bother her :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: