So I went to best buy yesterday...

iMpathetic

Reaction score
I went to best buy yesterday with my friend to get him an iPod touch, as his was stolen that morning. While he was looking at cases, I walked over to the little booth with the Droid, Eris, and Devour. A BB employee sidled up and she asked me if I needed any help. "No", I replied, "I actually have a Droid." she was shocked and told me how much she wanted one but she never got to really use the display model because it was all messed up. Needless to say, I whipped mine out and showed her all the capabilities of a rooted, OCed phone. I let her play with it and, as I had to leave, she walked to her manager and asked "why don't you sell his?"

:D

Brokn68

Reaction score
I know what you're saying..having a stock Droid is so dissatisfying. I really am thinking about taking my back because of the poor performance right out of the box. Thanks for validating this opinion.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know what you're saying..having a stock Droid is so dissatisfying. I really am thinking about taking my back because of the poor performance right out of the box. Thanks for validating this opinion.

:shocked: you don't like the performance of your droid? wow when i first got mine it completely overwhelmed me it was so great. interesting.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I guess since some of us come from things like Voyagers, we thought the droid was a robot was from the future. I was very happy with out of the box performance.

Sprank1

Reaction score
I guess satisfaction with a stock Droid is based partly on what phone you came from.

I was using a Storm before I got my Droid and I was amazed at the speed, responsiveness and abilities of my Droid when I took it out of the box.

It's all relative . . .
:)

rap4974

Reaction score

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

:shocked: you don't like the performance of your droid? wow when i first got mine it completely overwhelmed me it was so great. interesting.

Double Ditto!! I was blown away! But now!! Well, ever thing is relative.