Watermark'D General

tbone73

Reaction score
Stew, i sent you a couple PM's, and i hate to pester you cuz i know how much stuff you got going on and how many requests you get (the price you pay for putting out good product, i guess ;)), but Project Elite is going crazy, and getting just rave reviews. It could definitely benefit from some WM'D goodness! :)
How good are the slayher kernels?

tbone73

Reaction score
WatermarkDSig.png

cyanogen.png

Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-RC3 <---- LINK HERE!!!! [contains Twitter 1.0.3, updated Dialer]
Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-Stable <---- LINK HERE!!!! [contains Twitter 1.0.3, updated Dialer]
sapphiretheme.png

Watermark'D v3.4 update Sapphire 1.0<-------- LINK HERE!!!
Watermark'D v3.4 update Sapphire 1.1<-------- LINK HERE!!!

buglesslogo.png

Watermark'D v3.2 update Bugless Beast v0.4<-------- LINK HERE!!!!
For version 3.0, you need to give big ups to PapaDroid. He sent me correctly edited files [clock, notifications, etc], I just added them and proper images back. I really appreciate the help.
lithium.png

*FULL LITHIUM MOD ROM w/Watermark'D in ROMManager. Colors Fixed -thnx JRummy*

Watermark'D v 3.2 update LithiumMod v1.0.12 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [slider fixed]

sslogo.png

Watermark'D v3.4 SS v4.7 <-------- LINK HERE!!!!
ultimatedroid.png

ONLY WORKS WITH CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY
if anyone wants to make it available as a SPRecovery option, I don't mind hosting it.
Watermark'D v3.4fix Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 7.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [DIALER FIXED / PHONE ICON ADDED]
Watermark'D v3.4 Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 8.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!!

liquid1.png

Watermark'D v 3.3 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4<-------- LINK HERE!!!!
Watermark'D v 3.4 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.5<-------- LINK HERE!!!!

shadowrom.gif

Coming Soon

And before it is asked... the Watermark'D part has been change to match each individual ROM. I hope to have caught all CM images and replaced with either BB logo, for that theme... or Sapphire Gem, for that theme. If I haven't, eventually I will.

I used ROMManager (install from SD Card option) to install it, not sure if changing the name to "update.zip" works or not.

None of you are idiots, so I shouldn't have to tell you to backup. If your phone blows up, creates nuclear war, etc... I am not responsible.

Version 3.2 Contains:
-Facebook 1.3.1 Themed
-Twitter 1.0.2 Icon
-Maps 4.4 Icons [Latitude / Navigation / Places]
-GMail Themed
-framework-res.apk - 80% of images changed, in some way (including lockscreen and regular lock)
-Shazam is now a system/app
-MMS themed
-Clock 75% themed
-Contacts icon changed, some portions inside themed
-Phone icon changed, some inside changed as well as call screen background
-ADW.Launcher middle icon changed.
-Settings fully themed
Icons changed:
-Browser
-Calculator
-Calendar
-Camera
-Dev Tools
-Email
-Gallery
-Market
-Music
-Spare Parts
-GTalk
-Twitter
-YouTube
-GVoice

v20.png

v201.png

gmailapkpic.png

facebook.png

newscreen.png

**Thanks to cole20444 for boot animation image ( I really abused his images, but they are seriously perfect)**
**CyanogenMod for ROM**
**droid_freak(x2) and Helenoftory08 for testing**
**UBRocked for name**
**bad4u for image**
Will the BBv04 watermark theme work with BBv05?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!!! my phone loves them! he has 2 different kinds - the LFY ones (link in the OP for LFY v1.6) and his v1.6 ones (which can be found on the xda developers site). i'm running Project Elite, which has SLaYHer's 1000 kernel stock, and i'm getting Quadrants of 1350 - 1400+. best my phone has ever run!

Stew, i sent you a couple PM's, and i hate to pester you cuz i know how much stuff you got going on and how many requests you get (the price you pay for putting out good product, i guess ;)), but Project Elite is going crazy, and getting just rave reviews. It could definitely benefit from some WM'D goodness! :)

tbone73

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!!! my phone loves them! he has 2 different kinds - the LFY ones (link in the OP for LFY v1.6) and his v1.6 ones (which can be found on the xda developers site). i'm running Project Elite, which has SLaYHer's 1000 kernel stock, and i'm getting Quadrants of 1350 - 1400+. best my phone has ever run!

thanks for the info.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no screenies, sorry! (i ditched BB 0.5 after about 12 hrs, and went back to Proj Elite!) check out the Bugless section in the roms section of the forum - i think i saw a thread in there talking only about themes for 0.5 - i bet all the links will be in there.

kmdavisjr

Reaction score
I am a bit behind the times here. Does anyone know if Stewart1 has themed the updated Gmail application in Watermark'D?

tbone73

Reaction score
WatermarkDSig.png

cyanogen.png

Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-RC3 <---- LINK HERE!!!! [contains Twitter 1.0.3, updated Dialer]
Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-Stable <---- LINK HERE!!!! [contains Twitter 1.0.3, updated Dialer]
sapphiretheme.png

Watermark'D v3.4 update Sapphire 1.0<-------- LINK HERE!!!
Watermark'D v3.4 update Sapphire 1.1<-------- LINK HERE!!!

buglesslogo.png

Watermark'D v3.2 update Bugless Beast v0.4<-------- LINK HERE!!!!
For version 3.0, you need to give big ups to PapaDroid. He sent me correctly edited files [clock, notifications, etc], I just added them and proper images back. I really appreciate the help.
lithium.png

*FULL LITHIUM MOD ROM w/Watermark'D in ROMManager. Colors Fixed -thnx JRummy*

Watermark'D v 3.2 update LithiumMod v1.0.12 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [slider fixed]

sslogo.png

Watermark'D v3.4 SS v4.7 <-------- LINK HERE!!!!
ultimatedroid.png

ONLY WORKS WITH CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY
if anyone wants to make it available as a SPRecovery option, I don't mind hosting it.
Watermark'D v3.4fix Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 7.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [DIALER FIXED / PHONE ICON ADDED]
Watermark'D v3.4 Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 8.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!!

liquid1.png

Watermark'D v 3.3 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4<-------- LINK HERE!!!!
Watermark'D v 3.4 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.5<-------- LINK HERE!!!!

shadowrom.gif

Coming Soon

And before it is asked... the Watermark'D part has been change to match each individual ROM. I hope to have caught all CM images and replaced with either BB logo, for that theme... or Sapphire Gem, for that theme. If I haven't, eventually I will.

I used ROMManager (install from SD Card option) to install it, not sure if changing the name to "update.zip" works or not.

None of you are idiots, so I shouldn't have to tell you to backup. If your phone blows up, creates nuclear war, etc... I am not responsible.

Version 3.2 Contains:
-Facebook 1.3.1 Themed
-Twitter 1.0.2 Icon
-Maps 4.4 Icons [Latitude / Navigation / Places]
-GMail Themed
-framework-res.apk - 80% of images changed, in some way (including lockscreen and regular lock)
-Shazam is now a system/app
-MMS themed
-Clock 75% themed
-Contacts icon changed, some portions inside themed
-Phone icon changed, some inside changed as well as call screen background
-ADW.Launcher middle icon changed.
-Settings fully themed
Icons changed:
-Browser
-Calculator
-Calendar
-Camera
-Dev Tools
-Email
-Gallery
-Market
-Music
-Spare Parts
-GTalk
-Twitter
-YouTube
-GVoice

v20.png

v201.png

gmailapkpic.png

facebook.png

newscreen.png

**Thanks to cole20444 for boot animation image ( I really abused his images, but they are seriously perfect)**
**CyanogenMod for ROM**
**droid_freak(x2) and Helenoftory08 for testing**
**UBRocked for name**
**bad4u for image**
Does this watermark theme work with BBv0.5? It's the best theme on the market today. Also will it work with ChevyN01 SS 4.8? If not, what's the ETA for the update?