[WmD] CyanogenMod 6.0.0 {RC3 & Stable}

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cyanogen.png

Watermark'D v3.3 CyanogenMod6.0.0-RC3 <---- LINK HERE!!!!
Watermark'D v3.4 CyanogenMod6.0.0-Stable <---- LINK HERE!!!!

Will add screens ASAP

Reaction score
That's just my CM Watermark'd setup with his Android battery icon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

chalie1980

Reaction score
i read all over that cm6 rc3 supports the wiimote, but it did not work for me....are you sure this will work with the droid incredible?

Do I have to find and run a remove sence or is this not a Rom made from sence.....I'm having a heck of a time finding a Rom that will let me sync a wiimote.....can someone plz plz plz help me out....thanks.

bigman5793

Reaction score
i installed cyanogen mod 6 and my market disappeared i cant get no apps and my wifi aint workin help anyonne
when i reset da phone i lost my rom manager too

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash Google apps also... (gapps) ... or just restore a backup

sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They're in rom manager and throughout the threads... but I recommend you restore a nandroid back up and start fresh from there....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

bigman5793

Reaction score
my rom manager got erased too and i cnt get it back unless through an apk file

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you made a back up prior to flashing any custom rom, power off your phone. Then slide out the keyboard and hold X and power down until the M logo screen appears.. keep X down but you can let go of power... after about 5 seconds your custom recovery will appear... use the volume rocker to scroll up and down and the camera button to select. Go to nandroid.. then restore.. then select one of your back ups. Then choose yes... it will restore your phone to a precious safe state and then you can proceed with getting a new rom... if you choose cyanogenMod, make sure you also download Google apps (gapps)... then flash them both and make sure you wipe.... otherwise, use these forums to find another rom that has gapps built in and download it... then flash it....

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the thing is i have metro's huawei ascend

I shoulda asked...lol... on the app it doesn't say. Ok, well this thread is a themers section so what I'd do is go to the cyanogenMod section but see if there's an ascend section first.... gapps is universal I believe but you don't have a lot of choices for roms... regardless, if you had rom manager and flashed clockworkMod recovery, AND you made a back up of your rom before you flashed cyanogen, then however you manually get to recovery is how you can manually restore that rom back up....