[WmD] Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme {7.0.0 & 8.0.0}

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ultimatedroid.png

ONLY WORKS WITH CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY
if anyone wants to make it available as a SPRecovery option, I don't mind hosting it.

Watermark'D v3.4fix Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 7.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [DIALER FIXED / PHONE ICON ADDED]

Watermark'D v3.4 Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 8.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [CLOCKWORK]
Watermark'D v3.4 Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 8.0.0 <-------- LINK HERE!!!! [SPRECOVERY]

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I only see the 7.0 link in Tapatalk. Gonna head to the web. Thanks Stew.

Go Mountaineers!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pyro6128

Reaction score
can someone make an sprecovery version of this? I wanna try this theme out badly

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can someone make an sprecovery version of this? I wanna try this theme out badly

Just a suggestion, you probably already know, but you can download ROMManager in the market. You can switch back and forth between recoveries.

pyro6128

Reaction score
thanks, I know, but I don't like rom manager and clockwork recovery. It causes a lot of problems for people. Sprecovery never has any sort of issues

bill1253

Reaction score
I made an update.zip for sprecovery. I just replaced the meta-inf folder and resigned. This is the UDx8.0.0 one
update.zip

Great theme Stewart!!

pyro6128

Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot for that. I really do appreciate it. This theme looks even better in person than the screen shots. Really great work

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have your own section now! congrats thank you for your contributions stewart, genuine one of a kind work

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

bill1253

Reaction score
Hi there :D love your themes and have used them for quite some time. However, for the first time in the last 3 versions of UD...I'm having a problem applying a metamorph theme found here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/77067-custom-emoticons-metamorph-theme.html. Is there something different you did or do you think it's related to the update.zip for sprecovery made in post #8?

I just ran the MM and it worked fine. I opened the mms and I can see your icons. What issues are you having?? Did you change the delay to 5000 in settings?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I ran it again but only applied mms and talk. Framework.res puts it in the bootloop. I updated my op in that thread to reflect this. Thanks for the update.zip Bill :D