Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sports96

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2) rom?

I see that there server is down at the moment but when it comes back up

I plan on downloading it. Just wandering if there are any major issues

that you might have come across? I like the Ultimate Droid roms that I

have downloaded in the past. Just wish there was a rom that had the

scroll down to open like the Droid Incredible, I like that.

Thanks

Mojo

Reaction score
Droidforums does not support ultimate Droid roms. And I have not tried it or have any plans too.

huskur

Reaction score
I am running it and it is flawless. Another great rom by BlackDroid and the UD team.

huskur

Reaction score
Droidforums does not support ultimate Droid roms. And I have not tried it or have any plans too.

Just a question: Because DF does not support UD roms does that mean they cannot be discussed here? Just curious

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Just a question: Because DF does not support UD roms does that mean they cannot be discussed here? Just curious

For now, discussions are ok.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
Been using it and loving it. First Froyo ROM I've run that hasn't had the random reboot problems!

The UD Control Center app is also brilliant.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't mean to cause a brawl but seriously Mojo? For a moderator that was a pretty lame post and a complete waste of space, not even the least bit helpful. No offence but all you Droid Forum posers better get your heads out of you butts... Let the past be the past. From all the hard work I have seen lately, BD is one of the greatest developers out there doing things that no others have even thought of. Personally I am just sick of all the stupidity on this website. I love Droid Forums for learning, but 90% of the time when I say somehting about UD I get bashed. He is one of the best, deal with it. It's almost laughable.

sports96: yea, theres trouble with the site now, but it is being worked out. I have been on RC2 since it came out and it is beautiful. Just wait till this dude gets his hands on the source...

grinchy

Reaction score
after I install rom.....and apply nextheme...i lose 3g :( have tried installing 4 times now...with same result :(

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I don't mean to cause a brawl but seriously Mojo? For a moderator that was a pretty lame post and a complete waste of space, not even the least bit helpful. No offence but all you Droid Forum posers better get your heads out of you butts... Let the past be the past. From all the hard work I have seen lately, BD is one of the greatest developers out there doing things that no others have even thought of. Personally I am just sick of all the stupidity on this website. I love Droid Forums for learning, but 90% of the time when I say somehting about UD I get bashed. He is one of the best, deal with it. It's almost laughable.

Things might be different if BlackDroid would return the device that DF loaned to him.

huskur

Reaction score

sports96: yea, theres trouble with the site now, but it is being worked out. I have been on RC2 since it came out and it is beautiful. Just wait till this dude gets his hands on the source...

Took the words right out of my mouth. I wanted to say something similar but didn't want the after"rath" of it.

Past is the past and i whole heartedly agree with your sentiments on BD. I have tried 4 different froyo roms and the best one is UD's

pyro6128

Reaction score
I had a bit of problems when I installed it with my wifi not working. However, I think issue was theme related. I'm not sure if its been fixed, but the nextheme causes some problems. Aside from that I think you'll be ok. And yea the UD control center is genius. To everyone bashing blackdroid, check that out. It makes scripts completely obsolete. Whether you like him or not its innovative. And yea mojo, youre a mod, act like one, not a child

Mojo

Reaction score
With all due respect, I said nothing out of line. I stated we do not support the roms, I have not tried it. I did not discourage the OP from using it or discussion of it. Backinblack even said that discussion was fine for now.

I'm not dredging up things of the past. I made a simple post, because this is the second or third post about blackdroid roms this morning. If anything I bumped Thea thread up so a member that has used it may see it to post helpful information. So please refrain from calling me out over nothing. Discuss away about ultimate Droid all you like. But this thread will not turn into a bashing game against me, anyother staff, droidforums.net and even blackdroid or his roms.

OP
sports96

sports96

Reaction score
I was just looking for a little feed back on the new Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2) rom. Not trying to start up what ever problems people have had with UD in the past. Thanks for the info that some have provided on the Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtrerme (RC2) rom.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pyro6128 - Wifi not working is likely a kernel issue. Maybe.

Mojo - I am just saying it didn't sound positive, nor was it helpful.

sports96 - As I said there's always a ruckus when talking about UD, wait till the site is up and check it out. Also, if your wanting a 2.1 ROM his 1.5.0 is real nice. I am not runing it now because Froyo is too fun, but it is a great ROM, never had a single issue on it, and its options are all built in the settings menu.

chnkyeydflip

Reaction score
I was just looking for a little feed back on the new Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2) rom. Not trying to start up what ever problems people have had with UD in the past. Thanks for the info that some have provided on the Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtrerme (RC2) rom.

Feels like it got a little out of hand there... anyways sports, I'm on RC1 and loving it. I know that RC2 has some fixes for random reboots and Apps2SD but I've heard that the Apps2SD hack is messed up. Personally I had random reboots happen on RC1 but did the fix myself using rootexplorer to disable a script. After that, no random reboots at all and the rom work well. I'm using P3droids 1200 lv and hitting 1440 on quadrant and low 18's with linpack. Hope that is a more comprehensive answer that helps your decission on using or not using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.