Watermark'D General

rollo69

Reaction score
Do you have a possible ETA for the SS4.8? No rush of course just curious.

droider82

Reaction score
hello

I was wondering how can get a link or sumthin for the ud watermark pulldown bar the one wit the ud logos on it [email protected] please really want that pulldown bar
HTML:

RedBull

Reaction score
It's been quiet 'round these parts. One might say almost too quiet.

Is this theme dead? I havent seen any new ports or updated ports in over a month...

I think that the personal issues Stew had may be still ongoing. He had posted here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/stew1nc/83265-alright-back-action.html some time ago...and it sounded like things were working out, but he hasn't posted since then.

I hope things work out and we don't lose him. He does some phenomenal work.

r1nstang

Reaction score
Any chance of a watermark'd theme for Ultimate Droid 1.0?? I wanna upgrade from 8.0 but dont wanna make the move without watermark theme. Will 8.0 theme work with 1.0??

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Any chance of a watermark'd theme for Ultimate Droid 1.0?? I wanna upgrade from 8.0 but dont wanna make the move without watermark theme. Will 8.0 theme work with 1.0??

Typically it's not a good thing to put old themes over new ROMs. You could loose any changes made to the framework ...

crazyjoker2

Reaction score

I tried and ended up with a bootloop and had to reflash to a previous backup.

thejas

Reaction score
thememydroid.com down?

Is anyone else having issues with thememydroid.com being down? That's where all the links for watermark'd point to. Wondering if anyone has a link for watermark'd for cyanogen 6.0.0 stable? Thank in advance to anyone with information and links. :)