Watermark'D General

huskur

Reaction score
need a little help guys. I am running UD 8.

I tried installing the theme and i keep getting "installation aborted".

I use SPRecovery like i always have. I even tried a fresh install of the ROM, wiping data and cache 3 times, but still get the same message. Anyone else with this issue? I even redownloaded the theme thinking it was a corrupt download the first time but that is not the case.

Nevermind. I see in the OP it is only "clockwork" :icon_ nono2:. At first i couldn't figure it out. I used to use watermark'd for UD all the time. The part that is different is i always used the full rom. Oh well, I would love to install it but i just hate clockwork

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
need a little help guys. I am running UD 8.

I tried installing the theme and i keep getting "installation aborted".

I use SPRecovery like i always have. I even tried a fresh install of the ROM, wiping data and cache 3 times, but still get the same message. Anyone else with this issue? I even redownloaded the theme thinking it was a corrupt download the first time but that is not the case.

Nevermind. I see in the OP it is only "clockwork" :icon_ nono2:. At first i couldn't figure it out. I used to use watermark'd for UD all the time. The part that is different is i always used the full rom. Oh well, I would love to install it but i just hate clockwork

In the original post is also a SPRecovery version. Go to the UD Thread I have here.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/stew1nc/77367-wmd-ultimate-droid-froyo-extreme-7-0-0-8-0-0-a.html

Third link posted is the SPRecovery version.

tomdean

Reaction score
Force close issues with Voice Dialer...

Love 3.4 for CM 6.0.0 stable, but I have one persistent problem that I can't seem to resolve - Voice Search force closes (it's particularly problematic when I'm in car mode). The only solution I have been able to come up with is to reinstall GAPPS after I install 3.4, but then I lose all my Watermark'D icons for GAPPS...I feel like I've tried everything, and now I'm at a loss.

Any thoughts?

Any help will elicit the peanut butter jelly dance...:icon_ banana:

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Google has sent out an update for "Google Maps", and as such, I have lost all the theme'ing for Maps. Kind of a bummer. :(

But, I'll wait patiently while you get the new version put together! :)

WrightOne86

Reaction score
Same happened to me as well, but I noticed that the update for Google Voice did not change that icon which I thought was interesting. I also was wondering....if we just ran the theme install again, would that work with giving us your themed icon?

Dash1b

Reaction score
Any plans or timeline for updating the theme for Sapphire 1.1.1?? I want to upgrade the rom, but I only want to use this theme..

+1

Love Stew's theme... have been running it since the port to Sapphire. I'm on 1.1.1 now but fortunately, there is a stock 1.1.1 theme on the Sapphire Wiki so no matter what I go with now, I can move back to Watermark'D when it's available. :)

b0n3s

Reaction score
This theme is awesome!!!

Also is it normal for some parts to be unthemed. For example my music app in cm6.0.0 has only the play/pause button themed, the forward and previous buttons are not themed.

Last edited:

kcdroid

Reaction score
Any plans or timeline for updating the theme for Sapphire 1.1.1?? I want to upgrade the rom, but I only want to use this theme..

+1

Love Stew's theme... have been running it since the port to Sapphire. I'm on 1.1.1 now but fortunately, there is a stock 1.1.1 theme on the Sapphire Wiki so no matter what I go with now, I can move back to Watermark'D when it's available. :)

+1 also

I used this theme on sapphire 1.0 and 1.1 so I hope you can update it soon to 1.1.1 please.

lancelot323

Reaction score

+1

+1 also

I used this theme on sapphire 1.0 and 1.1 so I hope you can update it soon to 1.1.1 please.

And another +1 for this.

I was using this theme on LithMod and it was GORGEOUS. I had to send that phone back to Verizon (loose charging port) and I decided to try a different ROM, so would absolutely LOVE this for Sapph 1.1.1!

dcaum

Reaction score
+1

+1 also

And another +1 for this.

I was using this theme on LithMod and it was GORGEOUS. I had to send that phone back to Verizon (loose charging port) and I decided to try a different ROM, so would absolutely LOVE this for Sapph 1.1.1!

+1
Best theme out there right now. Thanks for all the effort.

markwebb

Reaction score
Last edited: