Watermark'D General

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Does this watermark theme work with BBv0.5? It's the best theme on the market today. Also will it work with ChevyN01 SS 4.8? If not, what's the ETA for the update?

Hey thanks for quoting the whole first page of this thread!

No it does not work with BB v.05, SS 4.8 or any other ROM that is not listed in the page that you quoted for us. This was thoroughly discussed one or two pages back.

And no, there is no ETA.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Why is it people feel the need to be so rude when replying to someones post..you have the ability to ignore it so why do you have to reply with garbage..goes back to the saying don't have anything nice to say don't say anything..nearly every thread I have been through lately has someone giving someone a bad time. I am here to find out info not listen to everyone put someone else down who freakin cares if he didn't see an explanation pages back you replied to it anyways so why not repeat it. Wish some of this would start getting eliminated stop cluttering these thread with rude garbage!

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Why is it people feel the need to be so rude when replying to someones post..you have the ability to ignore it so why do you have to reply with garbage..goes back to the saying don't have anything nice to say don't say anything..nearly every thread I have been through lately has someone giving someone a bad time. I am here to find out info not listen to everyone put someone else down who freakin cares if he didn't see an explanation pages back you replied to it anyways so why not repeat it. Wish some of this would start getting eliminated stop cluttering these thread with rude garbage!

Sorry if being rude offended you, I get a little surly sometimes. I did answer his questions though.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think the point is (not so subtley made) is that one of the first rules of the forum is to research the threads, first. now, i understand that in a thread like this, that is 140 pages long, reading every post is a daunting task. but, there is a "search this thread" button at the top of the page, and that can sometimes help. for example, because BB 0.5 and SS 4.8 just recently came out, if you put those terms in a search, you may be able to narrow down the posts you have to read. if you can't find the answer after some good faith search efforts, then go ahead and post your question - of course, the absolute first principle of this forum is that everyone is here to learn, develop, and support the Android community as a whole.

on the flip side, if it appears someone hasn't made an effort to try and find the answer within the forums, and especially someone who appears to be relatively new to the forum, a gentle suggestion/reminder to search the thread/forum should go a long way.

just a fwiw/imho.... :)

tbone73

Reaction score
Does this watermark theme work with BBv0.5? It's the best theme on the market today. Also will it work with ChevyN01 SS 4.8? If not, what's the ETA for the update?

Hey thanks for quoting the whole first page of this thread!

No it does not work with BB v.05, SS 4.8 or any other ROM that is not listed in the page that you quoted for us. This was thoroughly discussed one or two pages back.

And no, there is no ETA.
Dude take a pill, ok. It was wishful thinking on my part. I just thought since it worked for the prior versions of BB and SS it might work for the new ones. There isn't a whole lot of difference between the 0.4 and 0.5 so..... Maybe that threat wasn't updated, you know....

pirate6759

Reaction score
any idea of when the theme for SS4.8 will be released? I am waiting for your release before I update from SS4.7 to SS4.8. I hope it will be soon
thanks

[Ennis_D]

Reaction score
Man, I was hoping for a LFY 1.6 edition...I guess I can hold out and keep my hopes up. Looks good though!

EDIT: Just saw where IT IS AVAIL for LFY 1.6. w00t w00t!

allineman

Reaction score
I'm with you... Watermark'd is great, and I would love to have it on my BB 5. Before the "rude answers" attack... I know there is no ETA for this to happen... I would like to know if is at least being worked on....

ndhill1976

Reaction score
He posted about a week ago that he is going to work on updating all the roms that he had a theme for