The other day I accidentally splashed some water on my Droid, but it was so little that I didn't think to pull the battery. Now my phone will turn on, but the display screen is a semi-translucent black. In the right light, I can somewhat make out the display and the touch screen still works fine. My Droid is currently sitting in a container of rice, although I'm sure the damage is already done due to me not pulling the battery immediately. The little indicator on the back has not turned red to indicate water damage, but I'm pretty sure if I brought it in for a repair Verizon would tell me some other internal indicator shows water damage. Is there any hope or should I start looking at finding new phone? I do not have accidental coverage.