My touch screen has been acting up...sometimes not responding, and most recently with a battery pull/reset, I got it to respond but it started to act hyper and emitting a buzzing sound. Not sure if this is the result of some moisture getting in. I picked up the phone when I was still sweating from the gym. When I look at the water damage indicator, I see red X's in the circle, but I also still see white. I also see red X's on the sticker that's on the top side of the battery. Can anyone please confirm if this is water damage or if this is the way the stickers look from factory? If so, anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do, or did I just get f-d out of $300+? Bought the phone 9 days ago.