Voodoo lag fix

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
I just did the voodoo lag fix and correct Kernel. I just did the Quadrant Standard app bench test and before the lag fix it was under moto droid x 2.1.
After the lag fix its above the Nexus One 2.2 by a huge amount. Not over clocked my Fascinate runs super fast now!

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I got the lagfix working. Now I'm just wondering if anyone can walk me through how to get rid of the lagfix and back to the stock kernal.

Sent from my Fascinate

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
I got the lagfix working. Now I'm just wondering if anyone can walk me through how to get rid of the lagfix and back to the stock kernal.

Sent from my Fascinate

If you used the CWR red you can disable it there. There is also a thread on how to remove voodoo. I will try to find it

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Can I flash red over green?is it safe to do that?

Sent from my Fascinate

I did and had no issues. I cant say U wont have an issue but My Fascinate works 110% better with the voodoo fix and undervolted. Im also running at 800Mhz to save battery and its still faster than it was stock.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
So u were rocking green and ODIN red over it? I like the lagfix I just lost all vibration when I flashed my kernal and I don't know how to get it back.

Sent from my Fascinate

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
So u were rocking green and ODIN red over it? I like the lagfix I just lost all vibration when I flashed my kernal and I don't know how to get it back.

Sent from my Fascinate

Right. I had green and flashed red over it. I had the same issue with my vibration. You need to find a kernel that is for voodoo. I did and my vibration is back.

OP
Genetic Droid

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Can u link me the kernal u are using is it a overclocked kernal?

Sent from my Fascinate

Mine isn't over clocked. In fact in running underclocked to save battery. The performance is.great. send me an email and i will send u links after.work. [email protected]. send it after 3pm to remind me.

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
What exactly does it mean wen a kernel is "voodoo" or has "voodoo lagfix" ??

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App