[KERNEL] The FrankenKernel - Voodoo Lagfix, Sound, more fixes + OC for DJ05/DL09

seraph22

Reaction score
Franken Kernel

i would like to say that out of all the kernels i have tryed, ur 1.2 sv is probably the best. with those OTB 1.3 v kernels i was experiencing alot of bugs and glitches throughout the whole phone. especially the usb connectivity problem. 1.3 is nice, but what the **** is the point of having it if it causes your phone not to perform correctly. haha. the main reason why i am leaving this message becuz i would like to give u guys all of the respect that u deserve. i was wondering if perhaps, maybe if i could make a request as well. was wondering if the franken kernel would ever venture upon its horizons to a 1.25 - 1.3 overclock. for real, im not even sure if the fascinate needs it, but hey, it couldnt hurt. right now i am running stock DL09, themed wit adw launcher and 3 intensive well known widgets. when i go to play a game, for instance, modern combat black pegasus, the game runs absolutely flawless. :) anybody lookin for a top notch kernel for there fascinate should def go with this 1.2.....strictly amazing!!!! very good work sirs. holla at your boy

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
i would like to say that out of all the kernels i have tryed, ur 1.2 sv is probably the best. with those OTB 1.3 v kernels i was experiencing alot of bugs and glitches throughout the whole phone. especially the usb connectivity problem. 1.3 is nice, but what the **** is the point of having it if it causes your phone not to perform correctly. haha. the main reason why i am leaving this message becuz i would like to give u guys all of the respect that u deserve. i was wondering if perhaps, maybe if i could make a request as well. was wondering if the franken kernel would ever venture upon its horizons to a 1.25 - 1.3 overclock. for real, im not even sure if the fascinate needs it, but hey, it couldnt hurt. right now i am running stock DL09, themed wit adw launcher and 3 intensive well known widgets. when i go to play a game, for instance, modern combat black pegasus, the game runs absolutely flawless. :) anybody lookin for a top notch kernel for there fascinate should def go with this 1.2.....strictly amazing!!!! very good work sirs. holla at your boy

For the most part this kernel is now outdated and I cant say any future work will be done as its a 2.1 kernel and the Fascinate community has moved onto 2.2.....
But this kernel im sure will resurface for 2.2 when the source codes are released and the kernels can be properly built with Voodoo and the OverClocking abilities...just be patient :)