voicemail ringtone

MrBill03

Reaction score
New Razr owner here, love the phone, but have a lot to learn. How do I change the ringtone for my voice mail. I can't find a place to do it.

Thanks

satarecah

Reaction score
Do you mean the ringbacks? like some1 calls in and they hear your music :D? you need vcast for that and the 99 cent a month thing on your bill along with the ringback you use cost me like 4$$ for ringtone and ringback

Reaction score
I think he means the voicemail notification sound the moment you receive a voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

satarecah

Reaction score
I havent figured that out yet either lol i don't know if you can lol i should prolly read the manual some time xD

I think he means the voicemail notification sound the moment you receive a voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

OP
M

MrBill03

Reaction score
Thanks for responding,
It won't allow me to access the menu when I click on voicemail. I can only get to the settings button when I am at the home page. Maybe I'm too dumb to do this??

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Thanks for responding,
It won't allow me to access the menu when I click on voicemail. I can only get to the settings button when I am at the home page. Maybe I'm too dumb to do this??

Open your VVM app.. Hit the Menu Soft Key/Settings. Notifications is in there.

:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
M

MrBill03

Reaction score
Open your VVM app.. Hit the Menu Soft Key/Settings. Notifications is in there.

:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Is VVM app my voicemail?? When I open my voicemail and press the menu key, it doesn't do anything. I just see the page where it says new voicemails. Am I missing something??

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
He is talking about the Visual Voicemail app, I think you guys are just using regular Voicemail.

Osh99

Reaction score
note. rings

menu/ settings/ sound/notification ringtone. you'll have a choice of android system ringtones or Zedge ringtones if you have any downloaded.