Insert Voice Mail Passord in the Voice Mail APP itself, not just the speed dial???

DumOleBob

Reaction score
New to this forum and not technologically adept so please bear with me! Ugh!!!:frown:

On a new Razr I see lots of post on how to place a password with pause in the speed dial to reach Voice Mail and I do understand how to do that.

However, is there anyway to change the actual App “VOICE MAIL” itself to include the password? In so doing it would not be necessary to open the dialer first. Thus far I see only that the App cannot be edited.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Bob

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
New to this forum and not technologically adept so please bear with me! Ugh!!!:frown:

On a new Razr I see lots of post on how to place a password with pause in the speed dial to reach Voice Mail and I do understand how to do that.

However, is there anyway to change the actual App “VOICE MAIL” itself to include the password? In so doing it would not be necessary to open the dialer first. Thus far I see only that the App cannot be edited.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Bob
Well, here is one way to do it. In contracts, create a contact called Voice Mail. In the phone number field place *86, "your password". Place the contract on your home screen. When pressed it will open up the contact and then you select call.

OP
D

DumOleBob

Reaction score
Got that JPC - and thanks!

What I am really hoping for is some way to stick the pause/password into the Voice Mail App it self so that once you open it and see a new voice mail all you neerd to do is press CALL VOICE MAIL one time. My guess is there might be no way to edit the actual VOICE MAIL App as installed....:frown:

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

What I am really hoping for is some way to stick the pause/password into the Voice Mail App it self so that once you open it and see a new voice mail all you neerd to do is press CALL VOICE MAIL one time. My guess is there might be no way to edit the actual VOICE MAIL App as installed....:frown:
your guess is correct as far as I know.

gamefanz

Reaction score
Voicemail

I just set up my voicemail and found an app that works perfect. If you go to the google play store and download PF Voicemail then set it up you will be able to see your voicemail without entering your password. It works perfect.