[VIDEO] How To Install Adobe Flash To Any Android Device with Flash Downloader APP!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;8slNgNhBxU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slNgNhBxU4&list=UUahggeTU1oddlMWWKj2N8Kg& index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

If you have purchased a phone or tablet in the last few days you may have noticed that Adobe has pulled Flash from the Play Store and they have officially stopped supporting it for Android. Flash was a huge selling point for Android over IOS a few years ago, but now it is becoming more and more irrelevant as lots of sites have converted to HTML5. You may feel a little bummed though considering that most Android devices these days are sporting massive HD screens. You may still use games or sites that require flash. No worries. The developer behind the Modaco rom has put his "Flash Downloader" app in the market. Follow the above video for instructions on how to use this to install flash easily on any Android device!

PlayStore Link

Tonik

Reaction score
I can't find this app on the market, looks like maybe it is gone. Or I suck at searching. Direct download from Adobe, scroll way down to the Android section. Copy it to your phone and side load it.

Archived Flash Player versions

welsalex

Reaction score
Mytchh said:
Pretty sure it was pulled from the Play Store..

It is not. You can find it just fine. It is noted that it will remain on the play store yet will not be supported for devices above Android 4.0.x

Mytchh

Reaction score
It is not. You can find it just fine. It is noted that it will remain on the play store yet will not be supported for devices above Android 4.0.x
I was referring to Flash Downloader, which was indeed removed from the Play Store regardless of Android version. Also, Flash Player does not appear in the store if your device is on 4.1 (Jelly Bean). I know this, because my RAZR is on 4.0.4 while my Nexus 7 is on 4.1.1.
View attachment 54927

xzone9

Reaction score
Flash player updates in play store only available for select devices on android. Additionally only as update for devices with flash installed.
Flash installer is no longer supported in play store.

Tonik

Reaction score
Markee said:
Just go to Adobe and click on flash player. I did it and it updated my RAZR.

You are a genius, it updated for me and now works in the stock browser. I use Firefox and it always worked buy nice to have it up to date.

symond03210

Reaction score
I can't find this app on the market, looks like maybe it is gone.

Adobe stopped developing and supporting Flash on Android. ICS was the last release to have Flash. Adobe removed Flash from the Play store on August 15th.

Just go to Adobe and click on flash player. I did it and it updated my RAZR.

Happy to hear that it updated your razr , but if does not work this way then flash can be manually install on android device by following this simple 5 steps guide.