Adobe Flash for Android Has Critical Vulnerability

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
adobe-bug-exploits-vulnerability.jpg

A recent Adobe security bulletin indicates that all versions of Adobe Flash for Android have a "zero-day exploit" critical vulnerability. From what the report shares, the vulnerability is a Microsoft word document email attachment with an embedded flash file. When the flash code is executed the hacker can run malicious code on the affected device. Adobe is keenly aware of the issue, (obviously because they reported it), and are working on a fix.

Source: Android.net via AndroidPolice and Adobe Security Bulletin

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Again, if you open an attachment from someone you don't know, its your own fault. Hell, I don't open attachments from people I do know. Why the hell would they be sending me a word file when they can type in the body of the e-mail. I've told everyone that e-mails me that if they send me forwards, they get added to my spam list. And yes, I added my own Mom to my spam filter for a month because she kept sending me forwards. When I didn't reply to a few important e-mails, she apologized and I've yet to get another forward from her. Its 2011 people, its about time you figure out what you shouldn't do when it comes to e-mail...and opening attachments from random people is one of those things.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Again, if you open an attachment from someone you don't know, its your own fault. Hell, I don't open attachments from people I do know. Why the hell would they be sending me a word file when they can type in the body of the e-mail. I've told everyone that e-mails me that if they send me forwards, they get added to my spam list. And yes, I added my own Mom to my spam filter for a month because she kept sending me forwards. When I didn't reply to a few important e-mails, she apologized and I've yet to get another forward from her. Its 2011 people, its about time you figure out what you shouldn't do when it comes to e-mail...and opening attachments from random people is one of those things.

AMEN.....to most of that but not my Momz (LMBO!).

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

Lmao. You serious about this email stuff. I agree though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

EvilDobe

Reaction score
Threads like this crack me up. Anyone that knows anything about Adobe should just assume there is a vulnerability and move on in life.

My suggestion would be to post something about Adobe when there isn't a vulnerability.