Verizon Updates Bionic Software Upgrade Page for ICS

nobreak1970

Reaction score
C R A P!!!!!!

That says the update is to be .246 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:mad:

dylanear

Reaction score
Very interesting. Has anyone gotten 246 or anything ICS OTA yet? Since I don't think anyone has gotten their soak updates much less final OTA yet I can't bring myself to determine anything from this other than someone making these docs is out of sync with the actual update releases. This could be updated to show 247 in the next few days.

Can anyone tell when this pdf was updated?

dylanear

Reaction score
C R A P!!!!!!

That says the update is to be .246 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:mad:

From what's been said, take with a grain of salt, the only difference in 246 and 247 is the inclusion of a header that references Jelly Bean. Some have said that means if we get 246 and not 247 that means there will be no jelly bean update for the Bionic. A: that header and reference are FAR from any assurance that the Bionic will get JB, B: I've heard no reason why not having that header or library would keep a JB update from happening.

So, I wouldn't get upset. No one outside of Motorola/Google knows what's in store and they probably don't even know for sure what the last Android the Bionic will end up with. Just be thankful it does seem official ICS seems imminent!

mremptywallet

Reaction score
The document was created on October 10, 2012, 11:24:47 AM according to the document properties.

I

iTz_I3urn

I got a soak test invitation and im supposed to get it early and haven't yet. Im getting antsy...... :eek: and i know i know jelly bean we should get jelly bean do to our wait time. But anyway keep me posted if anyone has received any update or soak test update on there bionics

brunla

Reaction score
How come this doesn't mention anything about correcting 4G issues which is the biggest problem on 905? (It mentions it regarding Hotspots, but not normal use.)

dlcramer

Reaction score
Im not part of the soak. Running stock. And I just got the download sent to my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
I am on .232 can i just use Sam's HOB and move to the leaked .246 and call it a day. Or would it be worth to FXZ back to 905 and wait for OTA??

spudland

Reaction score
Wondering why I haven't got the update so out of curiosity I went to Moto's site and under software and drivers this was listed as the most current:

Latest Version: 5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US

I haven't spent much time in the forums but isn't 905 more current?

ldubs

Reaction score
That's prob an update to 905, its labeled based on where you're coming from

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am on .232 can i just use Sam's HOB and move to the leaked .246 and call it a day. Or would it be worth to FXZ back to 905 and wait for OTA??

You should be able to do the former and be done with it.