Verizon sent me a long sleeve "DROID DOES" shirt and a 25% off accessories voucher...

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I scored a box of 25 of the black "Droid Does" fabric shopping bags... not sure what I am going to do with all of them, may use them for "Stocking stuffer bags" this Christmas.

J/K

!BfdZuWQ!2k~$(KGrHqUOKjMErzSTSQEZBLBYOsK9NQ~~_35.JPG

Silver Member
Reaction score
from my account rep:
That program was offered in the Northeast United States (Maine to Virginia down the coastline), not including Ohio customers.

Thanks!

Josh
Business Sales Representative
National Accounts

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
from my account rep:
That program was offered in the Northeast United States (Maine to Virginia down the coastline), not including Ohio customers.

Thanks!

Josh
National Accounts

Not feeling the love in NC, only one state shy of a cool T-shirt.. :-(

prmamidedos

Reaction score
I'm a NY'er. Where's my tee?? LOL I would sooooo wear it and brag about my awesome phone to all my friends.:icon_ devil: I'd use the shopping bag too. Want to share? LOL

from my account rep:

Thanks!

Josh
National Accounts

lauriep

Reaction score
I started the other thread on this forum. I ordered my Droid online and got the shirt/coupons a couple of weeks ago. I live in VA.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I'm a NY'er. Where's my tee?? LOL I would sooooo wear it and brag about my awesome phone to all my friends.:icon_ devil: I'd use the shopping bag too. Want to share? LOL

I'll trade "x?" amount of shopping bags for a T-shirt :)

If I could figure out a cheap/easy way to share the shopping bags here I would do it in a heartbeat!

iJroid

Reaction score
I bought two Droids....maybe they like me for spending money.
My wife and got two droids on a family plan. I guess she should have waited to buy her car mount. Meh. I guess if they send me the coupon I'll be getting a car mount and bluetooth headset.

Noice! :icon_ banana:

arcsum68

Reaction score
I bought 2 also, on day 1 online.

IMO everyone who bought 2 should get something. (Mostly based on the fact that I bought 2)

sariah8

Reaction score
My mom bought a Droid the night of 12/18. She didn't get anything.

I played with her phone all night and went back the next day to get one for myself, and I got a black bag like someone else posted. Since it was the same store, she told the clerk that she hadn't gotten a bag the night before and they gave her one too.

T-shirt sounds cool though!

LordKastle

Reaction score
i'll be returning my Droid or selling it on EBAY if they don't want it back as its been over 30 days, along with cancelling my Verizon service and any ETF fee if they please.

...been defending Verizon [not Google] and the Droid on this forum and I am not being compensated for my services...no shirt for me.

;)

Last edited: