Wow! A present from vzw for becoming a droid owner!!!!!!!

rothenbj

Reaction score
Hey I was a 10+ year long time sufferer with T-Mobile having Bob's that I couldn't get reception on at home. Every time I thought Verizon had a phone that would make me switch, you guys reported that they were crap. I took a chance on the Droid after waiting forever for the omnia 2. Glad I did, but where's my shirt.

rlandon

Reaction score
Wouldn't do me any good even if I did get one, as the size wouldn't fit (need a XXL) once it gets washed.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I will make this shirt for anyone who wants it (just the front part). $15 plus $2 for shipping. I do t-shirts as a side business.

kdizzi3

Reaction score
I really hope they sent us million droid owners a shirt. we deserve em,for our hard earned money.

gdoane

Reaction score
I kind of bought my Droid in an unusual way so I don't know if I'd get anything.

My Moto Droid was at Costco, sweet deal though with a case, a car charger, and no need for mailing in rebates. Out the door with the bonus accessories for 200 clams.

That's a lot better deal than I'd have gotten in the Verizon store.

Anomander

Reaction score
Ok, I am jealous. Thanks for posting the pics. I can only assume it was with the camera on the droid too? I'll be curious to see what the update does for the pictures on this phone. Every pics seems way to grainy. It's like the ISO is set way to high when it does not need to be.

continentalg5

Reaction score
Got mine today and thought it was a great gesture on behalf of VZW.

What's strange is that they sent me a Large, and I am a Large...did the droid size me up and relay that information back to VZW? lol