Wow! A present from vzw for becoming a droid owner!!!!!!!

Zodduska

Reaction score
How about some relevant details on how you bought the phone OP? Online? Verizon store? Lolz I got a shirt is nice and all but I'm sure some would like to know WHY.

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Read post #7. I bought it online at 12 midnite of launch day, have not signed up for anything else, bought my media dock in my VZW store, and have absolutely no idea why I got this.

Now, if it had come from the store I go to, I would have said I deserved it. Everytime I have been in there, I have spent an hour talking to customers considering the Droid. Because of all the reading, and learning, that I do here, I can address their questions better than the reps in the store! And, being, um, not shy, I have no problem talking to these folks. Every one that I spoke to ended up buying.

Also, the pics were NOT taken with Droid. I wasn't sure how to get pics off phone and into computer, and was in a hurry so I didn't want to experiment. They are from my digital in very bright harsh light and just snapped quickly with no focusing, etc.

moosc

Reaction score
wtf i really want that shirt.. i need xmas money and i bet i can get a pretty penny on ebay for it LOL

Bigt

Reaction score
dang i hope i get something free in the mail from vzw i love there service but free stuff would help me get others to join the droid nation!
go vzw

MrTommy

Reaction score
Next time we will. Thanks for the suggestion. It just bugs me that they don't offer good stuff simply because we're long time customers. The bastards! :icon_ rocker:

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Yes, and that is the only reason I ordered online. Didn't want to wait around for a gift card I didn't want.

Maybe today's mail will bring more gifts!

Zippster

Reaction score
I wont be expecting anything, I only purchased 2 Droids release AM, been a cell customer for 10 years, home phone for more years then I can remember and new FIOS customer as well. :icon_evil:

I dont really need another T Shirt, as I'm sure most others here dont either, just more of the point of feeling appreciated.

mikespe

Reaction score
I emailed Verizon CS about this t-shirt last night and got the following response:

I am aware of a promotion where some customers purchasing the Motorola Droid Smartphone received a t-shirt and other thank you gifts. This was part of a Motorola or Google promotion offered at select stores around the country in the first few days of the launch of the Motorola Droid. In order to receive the free gift, you would have had to purchased the phone at one of the selected locations while supplies lasted.

For those that received the shirt do you remember any promotion going on in the store? Plus, reading these posts many of the people who got the shirts bought their Droids more than a few days after the launch date.

Reaction score
I emailed Verizon CS about this t-shirt last night and got the following response:

I am aware of a promotion where some customers purchasing the Motorola Droid Smartphone received a t-shirt and other thank you gifts. This was part of a Motorola or Google promotion offered at select stores around the country in the first few days of the launch of the Motorola Droid. In order to receive the free gift, you would have had to purchased the phone at one of the selected locations while supplies lasted.
For those that received the shirt do you remember any promotion going on in the store? Plus, reading these posts many of the people who got the shirts bought their Droids more than a few days after the launch date.

I got mine on launch day, so...