Wow! A present from vzw for becoming a droid owner!!!!!!!

Zippster

Reaction score
Doesnt make much sense on their part to send to some and not others, real good way to piss your long time customers off over something really stupid. :icon_evil:

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I wonder what the criteria was for deciding who got the shirt? Launch day buyer? Internet buyer? Anybody but me?

I want my shirt!

mcm180

Reaction score
I wonder what the criteria was for deciding who got the shirt? Launch day buyer? Internet buyer? Anybody but me?

I want my shirt!

probably defector status ... if you switched from another company .. they wanna make sure you are happy (at least for the first 30 days) . hehehehehe

Vzw has noooooooo problem pissing off longtime customers.. by giving new customers stuff/features
emoji-E056.png
emoji-E056.png

Lafond

Reaction score
I bought mine on launch day and didn't get anything. I did get a text message sent to the wrong phone number (brother) thanking me for purchasing the droid.

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
I've been with Verizon for about 5 years. Not a new customer. I really have no idea why I got this! Maybe there are more in the mail as we speak!

The box it came in says "Thank You" on the mailing label area, and the other side says "Bragging Rights." "Have Landed."

MrTommy

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been with Verizon since they were AirTouch. What's that now - 12-14 years? The deals always seem to go to new customers, while we loyal hangers-on get squat. That's the way it is with Dish Network too. We've been with them for 10+ years, and all the deals go to new customers, while old reliable folks get the shaft. Somehow, that's just wrong. :mad:

swbooking

Reaction score
Now I want a shirt!

Yeah, I've been with Verizon since they were AirTouch. What's that now - 12-14 years? The deals always seem to go to new customers, while we loyal hangers-on get squat. That's the way it is with Dish Network too. We've been with them for 10+ years, and all the deals go to new customers, while old reliable folks get the shaft. Somehow, that's just wrong. :mad:

Just call Dish and tell them your gonna switch to DirecTV. They'll give you some incentives to stay. We've done that twice now and we always get some free movies on PPV or some percentage off our bill. Try it. :D

jgmarto

Reaction score
Nice. Been with VZW for years and bought the Moto Droid on launch day. All I got was the bag it came in.

:motdroidvert: I guess vzw really doesn't care about his long time customers.

On Droids

Reaction score
If it's a size XL I'll give ya $50 for it. :icon_eek: (Hope I don't start a bidding war!)

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
Now, boys, whatevah made you think that Ah could be bought?