Buy a DROID RAZR By 12/25 And Receive $50 Off Motorola Branded Accessories

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
razr-promo-650x590.jpg

A nice little early Christmas present courtesy of Verizon. Purchase a Droid RAZR by 12/25 and get $50 off any Motorola branded accessory. How about a HD dock??? Or maybe a Lapdock?? Choose your poison. The $50 does have to be used at the time of purchase.

Source: DroidLife

Lukeb5301

Reaction score
Just Awesome! Considering I already bought my RAZR.. just another way to stick it to the people who buy right away!

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Are they doing that to push as many more RAZR's before the Nexus comes out? Doe's that mean that the Nexus wont be here before the 25th... i hope not..

Domestic violence

Reaction score
This may be my push. This, on top of the living social $50 card that cost $25, I may just pull the trigger.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting thing happened to me when I bought my Razr. And I bought it on 11/11. Woman at the Verizon store wasn't sure if my corporate discount applied to the Lapdock.

She put it in and then said: "No sorry it doesn't." I told her to take it off.

Then she suddenly stopped and said, "Wait, it is giving a 25% discount, but it isn't your corporate discount, but it is $149 final price." I said "I'll take it."

The next week a coworker went and had to pay $199. He didn't buy a Razr at the same time, he already had a Bionic.

I wonder if somehow I got this discount early.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
$50! Nice!:D

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Are they doing that to push as many more RAZR's before the Nexus comes out? Doe's that mean that the Nexus wont be here before the 25th... i hope not..

Doubt it, they want to give deals while people are in a buying mood, wish they would give credit for those who bought one recently lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

merlin4979

Reaction score
I wonder if this is purely for those who buy their RAZR in a brick and mortar Verizon store? I'm guessing if I pick my new RAZR up from Amazon Wireless for $70 less than they have it in the store, that I probably don't qualify for the deal? :icon_ devil:

soops

Reaction score
Just told the wife to get this deal instead that other apple product but she wouldn't budge. Sigh..

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

swallman

Reaction score
Went into the store Saturday morning to pickup a new RAZR and was pleasantly surprised to take advantage of this offer! Picked up a basic HD Dock for $ 10 (I think they are WAY overpriced at $ 60!)

djspy

Reaction score
Doubt it, they want to give deals while people are in a buying mood, wish they would give credit for those who bought one recently lol

I just called them and I got my $50 credit :) I got an HDMI dock for $10

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I just called them and I got my $50 credit :) I got an HDMI dock for $10

Nice! I have a day off tomorrow so I'll cruise on to a Verizon

gling

Reaction score
Costco is also still offering free accessory kit with purchase.

DROID RAZR by MOTOROLA Available: Online + Warehouse

Free Kit plus Bonus Accessories Included! See details below!

Introducing Droid Razr. The ultimate power of Droid. The legendary edge of Razr. Combined to form the thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. Reinforced with Corning® Gorilla® Glass. Encased in laser cut KEVLAR® fiber –the strongest material in smartphones. Power, strength, and 4G LTE speed. Compressed into a deceptively thin profile. Available exclusively from Verizon.

Bonus Accessories include an HDMI Cable, a High Definition Desktop Dock and a Portable Battery Charger.

http://membershipwireless.com/index...CEmail_693-_-FeatFull-_-1-_-MarketingItemName

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
I already have a Razr(bought it almost 2weeks ago), think if i go into the vzw store they will credit me $50 on an accessory? :rofl3:

William_04_x

Reaction score
My upgrade is due on the 27th. Yeah. :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums