Verizon sent me a long sleeve "DROID DOES" shirt and a 25% off accessories voucher...

A

apeshitninja

Did they do this for everyone? Imma use it go order a car mount I think. :icon_ banana:

OP
A

apeshitninja

I bought two Droids....maybe they like me for spending money.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Will actually ask the wife tonight if anything was addressed to me (besides bills)... Thanks for the heads-up!

- Mega

alm0614

Reaction score
i called verizon HQ and they said they knew nothing of this, it is on a store by store basis

Silver Member
Reaction score
also been wondering about this. i know people have been receiving t-shirts for a little while now. i want one too!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't get shirt, if you know what I'm saying!:icon_ devil:

mikespe

Reaction score
This was a topic on another forum and I emailed Verizon on this. Here is the reply I received:

I am aware of a promotion where some customers purchasing the Motorola Droid Smartphone received a t-shirt and other thank you gifts. This was part of a Motorola or Google promotion offered at select stores around the country in the first few days of the launch of the Motorola Droid. In order to receive the free gift, you would have had to purchased the phone at one of the selected locations while supplies lasted.

Ipurchased mine online and I never received anything. The email is dated Nov 30th..

poet_will

Reaction score
I also got the T-Shirt and the coupon book. I purchased my droid from Best Buy on day 1.

KuddlKat

Reaction score
I got my shirt on 12/1 but didn't get any vouchers. I'm hoping that they just randomly decided to send me a large, because I'd be concerned if my DROID was spying on me to Verizon, including such things as shirt size. ;)

LJ-Droid.png
T-shirt Pics