Verizon sent me a long sleeve "DROID DOES" shirt and a 25% off accessories voucher...

coolkidd

Reaction score
i'll be returning my Droid or selling it on EBAY if they don't want it back as its been over 30 days, along with cancelling my Verizon service and any ETF fee if they please.

...been defending Verizon [not Google] and the Droid on this forum and I am not being compensated for my services...no shirt for me.

;)

I might join your 'cause..... and sign up for AT&T to get an iPhone.:icon_ devil:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'll be returning my Droid or selling it on EBAY if they don't want it back as its been over 30 days, along with cancelling my Verizon service and any ETF fee if they please.

...been defending Verizon [not Google] and the Droid on this forum and I am not being compensated for my services...no shirt for me.

;)

it was good knowing you. i knew you wanted a Nexus 1 from the beginninng

datguybk

Reaction score
i just got my shirt, i bought my droid online a couple weeks back

adamstanton

Reaction score
Droid Bag??

I'm a NY'er. Where's my tee?? LOL I would sooooo wear it and brag about my awesome phone to all my friends.:icon_ devil: I'd use the shopping bag too. Want to share? LOL

I'll trade "x?" amount of shopping bags for a T-shirt :)

If I could figure out a cheap/easy way to share the shopping bags here I would do it in a heartbeat!

I would love to buy a bag from you! I can give you the card number & expiration and all info for my Visa Prepaid Debit Rebate Card from Verizon Wireless... it has exactly $35.00 and I would like to purchase a few of those bags from you. The card can be used anwhere Visa is accepted. Maybe we can do a Google Checkout exchange??? ALSO! This offer is open to ANYONE who has the FULL "Droid Does Welcome You" package including shirt & booklet unused!!!!! I will pay $35 for it! Please contact me! [email protected]

natty_lite

Reaction score
I live in Va, and purchased my Droid back on 12-20 from Best Buy, and received a T-Shirt and some coupons in the mail about 5 days ago.

pdm0376

Reaction score
Yeah, real fair for this promo to be a part of 6 or so states but not the whole damn US. Real nice Verizon

actrack03

Reaction score
Got my Droid from BB on 12-18. No goodies yet :mad:

vvvvvvvvvv

from my account rep:
That program was offered in the Northeast United States (Maine to Virginia down the coastline), not including Ohio customers.

Thanks!

Josh
Business Sales Representative
National Accounts

I live in CT so I'm hoping my mail is just slow! Could also be that my girlfriend intercepted the package while I was at work and decided to incinerate it due to her jealousy of the relationship I have with my Droid. I mean you wouldn't see me wearing a t-shirt with her picture on it but a Droid shirt would definitely make the rotation!