Verizon Possible Excuse?

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Back in December I subscribed to verizons promotion if u have 2 or more data plans then u qualify for a discount which means if u pay 60$ for 2 data plans they will change it to $10 a month instead of $30. So this brought my bill down from like $180 to $130 so everything was good. I have 1400 min unlimited txt n we'll the $30 data plan family share. My plan avergaes 750mins a month so we never go over. Over the months from dec to now I have been noticing my bill getting bigger. Dec=125$ Jan=135$ Feb=$135 march=$145 april=$170 may=$180 and Jun=$195 so now I'm paying more than before, I called verizon customer service like 10mins ago to ask why this was happening if I haven't made plan changes and I never go over my minutes and everything else is unlimited. So I got a hold of a rep, he asked me my name and the security questions etc etc...then asked me what can he help me with. I explained the situation and he said "well I have no way of checking what's wrong bcuz our system is down but if u want call back tomoro" so I said ok wtv bye. Do u guys think it might have been just an excuse to not deal with the situation or why would they take calls if they cnt even look at peoples bills?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

comk4ver

Reaction score
Because they can still tell you about new phones that are coming out which is what most people call about...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums