Verizon/nfl pulling a Ryan Leaf

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok I am running NFL Mobile and it has been smooth until today. I know everybody is checking it out. But come on vzw you are in the spotlight we need you to come through. Why is the vid/ audio ration almost 15 secs behind. Why are we struggling to load.
I have it up and even though it is good to have it on my droid; it seems like vzw bandwith cant handle everybody wanting to watch it attthe same time.

Hope they fix it cuz I love this app and pulling for vzw to step up like Drew Brees in the superbowl. Dont take the money then get lazy like jamarcus Russel

Looks like its getting better as I type.

How are u guys nfl mobile running.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine is spot on.....

Network issues?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
just checked and it wont even load for me :( just sits at first screen with loading flashing for over 2min.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Mine is spot on.....

Network issues?
nope everything working fine. I tried wit it at 550 and even tried with it o/c. I have a strong signal full bars. It plays just keep blocking up every few secs and is almost a 20 sec lag between vid and audio.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If it's getting to the phone out of sync, No amount of OC'ing will help.

lockman

Reaction score
Mine's about 10 sec behind my digital FIOS box, so it's about twenty sec behind reality. Also it took almost a min to load. Still cool tho.

c_law23

Reaction score
mine works decent though i signed up for updates on the draft from my team and never got any. Also I'm disappointed with how the updates never...update... the stories have been the same for quite sometime... maybe get 1 or so a day.

Reaction score
Well wasn't this app supposed to be featured with the incredible which isn't even out yet? They are working out the bugs most likely. I love it how if when an app comes out there are a million threads blowing it up if there is one glitch in it

vthokies1996

Reaction score
I love it how if when an app comes out there are a million threads blowing it up if there is one glitch in it

Same here.... And a FREE App at that.

I don't think that anyone is complaining that the feed is 10 seconds behind NFL NEtwork if you were watching it on tv.

People are complaining about the audio sync being 20 seconds ahead of the video.

So because its a free app, the audio being 20 seconds ahead of the video makes it acceptable?

c_law23

Reaction score
I love it how if when an app comes out there are a million threads blowing it up if there is one glitch in it

Same here.... And a FREE App at that.

I don't think that anyone is complaining that the feed is 10 seconds behind NFL NEtwork if you were watching it on tv.

People are complaining about the audio sync being 20 seconds ahead of the video.

So because its a free app, the audio being 20 seconds ahead of the video makes it acceptable?

apparently.. it was free after all.

obviously if you just take things as they are then eventually the bugs will get fixed. expressing your opinions NEVER gets you anywhere. :icon_rolleyes:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
man the droid was on nfl network. They had it out and was showing the nfl mobile app on it while on tv.

Look I like the app; but just cuz its free does not mean you can not expect for it to be better. And the point I was making is that if you advertise something this big during that time having a 20 sec lag between video and audio; and having times where the video will not load....is dropping the ball. Its obviously not an isolated incident if droidlife and other forums have been reporting about the same issues.
With that said; it is still a good app and hope they can fix the bugs. Because I noticed the exact same lag on the nfl directv superfan towards the end of the season.