Verizon Galaxy Nexus Makes Its Debut Video Appearance in the Wild!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;iPzoSgTYxc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPzoSgTYxc4&[/video]

Well guys, it really is out there and in the wild! A lucky tester just put out this video of the Verizon Galaxy Nexus on Youtube. He says the boot up time is 28 seconds and only has two pre loaded Verizon Apps. I refuse to call them bloatware because I actually use them but hey, a rose by any other name. Anyways check out the video and be sure to clean the saliva off your keyboard when you're done watching the video.

Cheers!

Last edited:

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I really want this phone, but it almost looks as if it has more lag than my thunderbolt..

RSC450

Reaction score
What makes this phone so special. I have never owned a Samsung smart phone. Looks nice though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
What makes this phone so special. I have never owned a Samsung smart phone. Looks nice though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

first pure Google device on VZW since the D1, easily rootable, will get tons of dev love, newest OS, awesome features, good hardware.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Dam this phone looks fast but its slow release is maiking it look bad

Sent from Colima,mex echando gasolina en un Pemex

DamirD1984

Reaction score
blah... all we get is this in the wild videos...

BTW, that dudes hands make the SGN look really big :p

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
blah... all we get is this in the wild videos...

BTW, that dudes hands make the SGN look really big :p

First time I've seen a Verizon version, must mean the day is near *crossesfingers

Found out I can early upgrade yesterday and now this, this week is turning out to be real good:hail:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
First time I've seen a Verizon version, must mean the day is near *crossesfingers

Found out I can early upgrade yesterday and now this, this week is turning out to be real good:hail:

Wish I could share the optimism. My thinking is we are just now seeing it in the wild, means "final?" testing? Who knows how long it will take to put it through their paces to be satisfied - my guess more than a few weeks. But there are a good number of people waiting for this and both VZW and Samsung should want those Q4 sales (although might mean less to VZW with most being upgrades, as they care about new subscribers although it would bump their LTE adoption).

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ummm, did we watch the same video? This phone is stupid fast.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

If that is now considered lag....I dont know what to say....lol. All I know is even tho I have a working Droid 1 and Droid X1 as back ups....they both might get replaced with more current phones. That says alot about these current phones.