unsure what to post to ask for appropriate help

suecat

Reaction score
Samsung Stratosphere here. The dreaded "low on space" message appeared today so I dumped contacts and cleared caches. Suddenly I'm receiving numerous error massages that various google application/processes are not working. Apps disappeared in minutes ... I can see com.instragram com.pinterest in the apps menu and a little shadow icon on the main menu.

I will warn you I am recovering from a concussion so I'm a little slow on the uptake - please be patient with me. I have no idea what is happening.

Sue

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hope you recover from your concussion soon!

As for your phone, I am unfamiliar with the Stratosphere, but hopefully someone with a Stratosphere will chime in soon to help. Instead of just clearing caches, try clearing the data of some of your apps, such as Facebook or Messaging (if you're willing to lose your texts). Clear the cache of any apps that really rack up memory such as e-mail, facebook, etc. hopefully that helps. If all else fails your last resort is a factory reset.

I know the Droid Incredible has this problem and it is fairly common. Unfortunately, many resort to factory resetting to solve the issue whenever it arises.