Please Help

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Thanks treefrog and to everyone else trying to help..... Ive been at it for about 7 hours now, resetting, erasing, rebooting, freezing..... Ive had enough

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Thanks treefrog and to everyone else trying to help..... Ive been at it for about 7 hours now, resetting, erasing, rebooting, freezing..... Ive had enough

If your looking for a new phone I suggest the rezound or the nexus have both...love both

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Thanks. I have old Droid users telling me to go iPhone. I like my Droid when it works lmao. Any input?

Reaction score
My wife got the iPhone, and in six months went back to her incredible, I used it and hated it. No personalization really, all iPhones look the same, and the applications did not impress me unless you plan on paying for every one of them. I love my Bionic, my friends love their Razor, I think the nexus is nice too. Those would be my top three to look at.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Thanks. What's all this rooted stuff? I have ner really understood it. Is it like going from xp to Windows 7?

Reaction score
Don't take it personal, but if your asking that question you should not do it. And no its not about the OS change, its about having control of what is on your device. Changing roms is just an added benefit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DIESEL-USMC

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
Just an update. Phone was fried so I purchased a new one. I picked up the Razr and have LOVED the past 3 hours. Thanks again yall

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just an update. Phone was fried so I purchased a new one. I picked up the Razr and have LOVED the past 3 hours. Thanks again yall

Regular Razr or Razr Maxx? If I had to choose between the 2, I'd go with the Razr Maxx. Huge difference in battery size!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I believe its the reg razr......killer screen and brilliant color bro

Exchange it for the Razr Maxx tomorrow! Trust me on this! It's the exact same phone but with much bigger battery! You'll thank me later. ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
wicked has a great point, the Razr battery is unremovable so if you can get the exact same phone (Razr Maxx) for the same price with a bigger battery it's a win win :)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I also agree with making the exchange for the RazrMaxx. The 3300mAh battery will not leave you disappointed. Heck its bigger than most phones extended batteries.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk