Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This is what I don't get:

“Data Roaming” pop-up message will display once when roaming in CDMA internationally."

stikss

Reaction score
Looking forward to the update for sure.... next on the list is ICS.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Heh. I just hit the Systems updates on my phone to test my luck... No luck for me, but the system took a long time to come back with the "Your device is up to date!" message. For a second I got excited.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Just got prompted with the update... gonna install when I get off work :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

rpainter4

Reaction score
Got prompted for the update and did the install. Now we will see if the problems are actually fixed.

hopesfall225

Reaction score
I keep getting something like "system update is not available at this time" and takes a few min to get the message... *fingers crossed*

I know it doesn't say anything about improved battery life, but if they fix the stability of the 3g to 4g switching, I think that may help the battery.... what do you guys think?

JbO0613

Reaction score
Update Receieved

Update has been downloaded and installed... I unrooted to install, i never changed anything while i was rooted, but does anyone know it rerooting is possible and/or safe?

short283

Reaction score
I have downloaded and installed the update it has fixed my camera lag, but I am still suffering the data lose problem

rza49311

Reaction score
people, quit installing the update and download it first to your pc. Then put it on the site THEN install it.

Edit: NEVERMIND.

Last edited:

ex0rcist

Reaction score
The update makes your Bionic what it should have been on day one.

That's what I like to hear shadez very very good news but let me ask you guys this question I am absolutely stock n rooted for the wifi hack so I want to retain root I've heard forever room does this for me? ( currently using pete's 1 click method and bootstrap) other question I have is when I click on the look for updates button to check for updates for my bionic it won't and says the update is not available. Try again later or something to that point... has anyone else been having this trouble and has there been a remedy found for it?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
That's what I like to hear shadez very very good news but let me ask you guys this question I am absolutely stock n rooted for the wifi hack so I want to retain root I've heard forever room does this for me? ( currently using pete's 1 click method and bootstrap) other question I have is when I click on the look for updates button to check for updates for my bionic it won't and says the update is not available. Try again later or something to that point... has anyone else been having this trouble and has there been a remedy found for it?

Sorry can't help ya with the root question but you checking for the update it says it's not available just means it hasn't been sent to your phone yet. When it is sent you will definitely see a popup on screen.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
The update makes your Bionic what it should have been on day one.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Can mods delete my repost. Tapa went nuts. And I'm not saying it says an update is not available it's saying the update server or service is not available try again later. I believe what its supposed to say is that your phone is up to date.