unofficial unboxing GNex

M

MiDrOIdDOES

The problem is you made a comment about how you were not happy with android and the top headphone jack...

except almost every phone as a top headphone jack. I'm just pointing out your inability to objectively criticize phones.

I don't care if you had a droid or not if you werent biased u would have said "I don't like top headphone jacks"
instead of singling out android....

too many of you guys make talking about phones personal instead of being objective. you guys have no ability to objectively discuss phones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The problem is you made a comment about how you were not happy with android and the top headphone jack...

except almost every phone as a top headphone jack. I'm just pointing out your inability to objectively criticize phones.

I don't care if you had a droid or not if you werent biased u would have said "I don't like top headphone jacks"
instead of singling out android....

too many of you guys make talking about phones personal instead of being objective. you guys have no ability to objectively discuss phones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I didn't say anything about Android as a whole, I specifically stated I hated my Droid's headphone jack location because it felt awkward.

My exact words: " I hated my Droid's headphone jack on the top, it always felt awkward.

I always use my iTouch for music when I'm running and the headphone jack on the bottom seems to work best.
"

Lighten up, we're talking about phones.

chewy74

Reaction score
Ok boys, you're both the prettiest ...now can we get back to the speculation and conjecture on the g nexus

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Ok boys, you're both the prettiest ...now can we get back to the speculation and conjecture on the g nexus

I agree.

I can't wait to unbox my G-Nex... I might light a few candles and put some Marvin Gaye on.

alboboy10

Reaction score
This phone is gorgeous...if that battery is good, and GPS works perfect on it....hmmmmm

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I find the headphone jack being on the top gets to be a pain when the hardpiece gets in the way of the power button. Bottom is fine with me.

Reaction score
While we are stuck on the headphone jack...

How is the quality of the jack itself on previous samsung phones? That's the one thing I cannot stand about my d1. Its very touchy and often loses connection which makes the music pause. I pretty much have to hold it in my hand to be able to listen to music if I'm on the move.

EDIT: I still love my d1 and android. Don't get excited.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Let me state this one last time. No more digs at each other over the headphone jack. It's personal preference. Knock it the hell off. The next step will be locking the thread and issuing vacations. Enough is enough. Just knock it off.

And this thread is not focused at one person, it is a general warning.

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
I rather like the idea of having the jack on the "default" bottom of the device. Will make being in my pocket better. Not sure about everyone else's habit but when I go to put my phone into my front pocket, I lower my device top down then rotate the screen to body. My question resides with the power button and the 3 contacts. When placed into the dock, how do you place the phone in a sleep state?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
I still haven't seen a video of someone using the internet or putting it under stress with heavy use. And no information on battery. I'm going to give it some time before I buy it

chewy74

Reaction score
This thread just got Gaye

wickedkae

Reaction score
I still haven't seen a video of someone using the internet or putting it under stress with heavy use. And no information on battery. I'm going to give it some time before I buy it

My exact problem. where is the video showing a 3d game running. Where is all the heavy uploading of a 1080p video. Something is a little suspicious. All we have seen is features almost any weak phone could do. Where's the tough stuff at?